**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

5 Star Featured Arena - Captain Marvel

Sai_7Sai_7 Posts: 246
edited March 2019 in General Discussion
So I grind like once a year or so if I want a champ so bad. Used to be for featured 4 stars in the past, my first attempt for 5 star featured this time. I missed legends run title by 3 mins for last month EQ, did not want to attempt and miss this one as wel. So I went bonkers lol.. grounded myself and grinded my ass off and put in 71.5 million. It involved losing infinite streak many a times as I cycled thru all champs eligible even if it meant face death matches. Thanks to my ally for smashing the help button and helping revive my champs to help me out on this “Huge shout out to Dragon Warrior ally”. Since it’s my first and last grind for the year I spent units to revive 6 stars pairing with boosts for max points ! Hoping I would get her and use one of the two cosmic AG on her and Rank 4 her ! Just want to see how the community feels about grinding so much .. what’s your max score.. I can’t do it again !

Comments

• RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    That is awesome! Good show, mate! I hope you got her.
  • Sai_7Sai_7 Posts: 246

That is awesome! Good show, mate! I hope you got her.

Thanks buddy hopefully !! :smiley:

23 !!!!! :smiley:
  • WabobaWaboba Posts: 262 ★★
    Grats!!
  • New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,562 ★★★★
    Wow..congrats.. #1 must have been like 80 million...LOL.. You must have refreshed your 6* a lot and not sleep or eat much.
    Waboba said:

Grats!!

Wow..congrats.. #1 must have been like 80 million...LOL.. You must have refreshed your 6* a lot and not sleep or eat much.

Maybe 100 mil ! Thanks to my ally 5 stars were refreshed rapidly and 6 stars yes ! Did not sleep well :smiley: but ate well .. lol
  • DoctorJDoctorJ Posts: 842 ★★★
    Gratz! Hope she does well for you :)
    DoctorJ said:

Gratz! Hope she does well for you :)

Thanks buddy! OG Captain marvel was my first 4 star now my first featured grind is Captain Marvel.
    zeezee57 said:

Very cool man, i hope she's a top notch champ for you for that effort.

Thanks mate! I have 2 Cosmic AG, Will awaken her and take her to Rank 4 for sure ! She is a burst Direct Damage champ!