**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Completed Act 5... Can I use these champs from Act 5 rewards in Act 6?

SkkcSkkc Posts: 110
Act 5 completion rewards:

Act 5.4 exploration rewards:

Not sure how to feel about this. 'Coincidental' I guess

Comments

• JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    You got the more effective version of cyclops at least.
  • SkkcSkkc Posts: 110
    True. Instant R5 I guess
  • Ultimatesaber32Ultimatesaber32 Posts: 742 ★★
    Really just matters on how you use them
    There are a lot of 5/50 that are better than R4 or even R5 version of these
  • AkhilxcxAkhilxcx Posts: 255 ★★
    Skkc said:

damn you just got burned by rng. i would really like to see a response where these god tier champs are useful except arena?? and why should you waste your mutant t4cc and other materials to rank up when you could've gotten something better than those

You sure can. How well you'll do with them is up to you.

And there's no reason to rationally assume it's not coincidental, so I don't really get why you felt the need to phrase it that way.

Anyways, chances are you already have a decent roster, considering your act 5 exploration.

Now, if you haven't finished lol and variant yet, why would you think about act 6?
    And if you have already finished those, again, chances are you already have a pretty decent roster.

Yea you need 6* R2 for Act 5 exploration, right ? One R4 and 5/50s and sometimes using 4/40s is all I needed and it is all what someone else might need.
    Akhilxcx said:

damn you just got burned by rng. i would really like to see a response where these god tier champs are useful except arena?? and why should you waste your mutant t4cc and other materials to rank up when you could've gotten something better than those

If Act 6 has gated class based restricted content, then I'm screwed. I have **** Mutant & Skill 5*s
  • The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
    Skkc said:

I got burned on my act 5 rewards as well a while ago, kingpin and ip from completion, of cap and sym spidey from completion :/
    edited March 2019

Oh, by the way, in case you don't know:
    The "flag" button is not a "dislike" button.

Feel free to tell me how I broke the forum rules, though.

I didnt hit the Flag button unless I hit it by mistake.

EDIT: actually pretty sure i didn't as it's atleast two clicks
    I thought Act 5 rewards will change my luck around but :'(
  • iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    I am sorry for your Ls man...
  • Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    Skkc said:

R5 that IP, top alliances will be knocking down your door to join them in map7!!

Technically, you can use an Champ that isn't restricted. It'll take longer with some than others, sure.
    Side note: Red Clops may have become a troll pull, but he still has dependable Crit.

Anybody that can clear end game content with what he pulled deserves to be able to bring their 4*s, lol.
  • BirdReynoldsBirdReynolds Posts: 527 ★★★
    Cable is underrated imo when duped. That triclops though... ouch.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    edited March 2019
    Lovejoy72 said:

Technically, you can use an Champ that isn't restricted. It'll take longer with some than others, sure.
    Side note: Red Clops may have become a troll pull, but he still has dependable Crit.

Anybody that can clear end game content with what he pulled deserves to be able to bring their 4*s, lol.
    People do it all the time. Lol. Do what you gotta do to get through it.

And there's no reason to rationally assume it's not coincidental, so I don't really get why you felt the need to phrase it that way.

Anyways, chances are you already have a decent roster, considering your act 5 exploration.

Now, if you haven't finished lol and variant yet, why would you think about act 6?
    And if you have already finished those, again, chances are you already have a pretty decent roster.

I don’t see lol as much of a gate to act 6. The rewards are nice, but come at a high premium in time and resources considering how dated they are. Variant (which I have not finished) I get, those materials seem important to that progression. But, in the RNG does not fall in your favor, it may mean nothing...
  • MaatManMaatMan Posts: 958 ★★★

Lovejoy72 said:

I don’t see lol as much of a gate to act 6. The rewards are nice, but come at a high premium in time and resources considering how dated they are. Variant (which I have not finished) I get, those materials seem important to that progression. But, in the RNG does not fall in your favor, it may mean nothing...
    I see your point and from your perspective I actually agree. Lol doesn't stand as some kind of a gate, it's its own thing.
    But my point was more that of an overall progression and difficulty curve.
    I don't think running one path of lol will come before finishing act 5 for the majority of players. Just as exploring lol before exploring act 5.

It's not related or connected directly, but it isn't on the same place of the progression curve for the average player.
    u r correct.

I am Elders Bane.
    i have been playing for just over 2 years.
    i have 2 x r5 5*.

I have still yet to touch LOL or Varient difficulty Ultrons Assalut.

I have just not done LOL as i just havnt felt like sinking the time and resources into it. I mean i do have thousands of units and 5/65 dusa + royal family so i Could do it but just have not been bothered yet.

I have not done Varient yet because i have not even had the time to look at it so i dont know if i can or cant do it yet.
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Skkc said:

There are a lot of 5/50 that are better than R4 or even R5 version of these

While this is very true the OP has asked if they can use those champs in act 6.
    I didn't matter how good a 4* is, it can't be used in act 6