**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Witness the Great Revival! Act 6 Chapter 1 - Coming March 13th

Comments

• Da_King_LpDa_King_Lp Posts: 29
    In short, I use my 4* a lot and will continue using them in up coming quest. Think of it like this, there are alliances still running map 5 AQ, they dont attempt Map 6 or 7 because they dont have the rosters for it. The same applies to Act 6: you dont have the roster you dont attempt it.

Can see from the responses on this post. Doesn't matter what kabaam does theres gonna be fanboys who defend everything they do even tho they screw us over all the time

Facts! I am a fan of the game, one piece of content wont change that. This game has no ceiling it's infinite fighting. I'll simply fight in another area of the game.
  • JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★

I mean... what amount of Negative Feedback does it take to actually reverse this decision, if they are in fact taking feedback? Honestly wondering...

Zero. It takes zero feedback. Only impacts to the bottom line are taken into consideration.
  • JimmyJohnJonesJimmyJohnJones Posts: 81
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious
    It’s been asked a few times already but will be 4* be banned from just chapter 1 or from all chapters of act 6 (essentially having multiple champ requirements)?
  • Bill0927Bill0927 Posts: 39
    @Kabam Miike why don’t u just say this is to sell more gmc’s so people can pull more 3 and 4* champions that are now completely useless and better hope you don’t pull a 6* Deadpool x force cause now u might have to bring him to end game content even though my maxed 4* Medusa Corvus or blade will out damage him by a mile. This is a complete joke I was so looking forward to act 6 and now I doubt I will even bother with it. I have been elders bane for 6 months + and have done every month of uncollected but now cause my top champs may be locked in aw or aq I can’t do story quest because I don’t feel like ranking useless 5*’s that at the end game can’t do anything this company is a complete joke and all of your answers on this thread have been a bunch of words not explaining anything. You don’t want a frustrating time for the players let u let people grind for a few months to get a 6* crystal and give them iron fist. You are completely out of touch and your explanation makes no sense what a complete joke this game is becoming
    edited March 2019

It’s been asked a few times already but will be 4* be banned from just chapter 1 or from all chapters of act 6 (essentially having multiple champ requirements)?

The only thing they've said is that it will get stricter later in the act.. as in requiring X amount of 6 stars for certain paths.
    It's funny to see Seatin out raged when he has a roster to beat the content with ha ha ha.
    Skkc said:

what do you mean 'is it worth the uproar'? There are so many interactive fights in MCOC like Dorm, Electro, Magik that require specific champs to counter them and Act 6 will have stacked version of these.

Magik can be counter slightly through masteries, Dorm... don't dex, Electro has several counters including the commonly pulled Electra and CB.
  • VoltolosVoltolos Posts: 1,120 ★★★
    Ace_03 said:

Not only will they do that, but it will become worse, maybe requiring 2-3 maybe even 4-5 6* to be able to compete in future act 6 chapters.
    Can you stop making stuff up to get angry about? Stick to info we have.
  • VoltolosVoltolos Posts: 1,120 ★★★
    To those talking about champs requiring specific counters: Every quest has has 10 paths so some should always be possible to do without special counters
    Voltolos said:

Ace_03 said:

Not only will they do that, but it will become worse, maybe requiring 2-3 maybe even 4-5 6* to be able to compete in future act 6 chapters.
    Can you stop making stuff up to get angry about? Stick to info we have.
    Did you not read the official "explanation"? This is already being planned. He isn't making it up. While we don't know the exact numbers and restrictions, but they absolutely intend on making it worse (more specific requirements) as you go.
  • Mattj28Mattj28 Posts: 10
    gohard123 said:

xNig said:

TyEdge said:

So, there’s literally never been any restriction on champs for story mode, and with a week notice, they remove 80-90% of rosters from participation? Even if you want to look at 5/50 and higher champs, for many players, more than half their eligible champs are gone.

There has been fierce gates in Act 1/2 iirc. Like some paths require you to have a Black widow or Thor in your team. Take a look at the Classic mode of Ultron’s Assult. It’s been there since the start of the game.
    Requiring BW or Thor isn’t as fierce of a gate as you make it seem when there are 2*, 3* and 4* variants of those champions to choose from.
    Also act 1 and 2 only required class gates. Act 4 had champion gates like spidey and colossus
    gohard123 said:

xNig said:

TyEdge said:

So, there’s literally never been any restriction on champs for story mode, and with a week notice, they remove 80-90% of rosters from participation? Even if you want to look at 5/50 and higher champs, for many players, more than half their eligible champs are gone.

There has been fierce gates in Act 1/2 iirc. Like some paths require you to have a Black widow or Thor in your team. Take a look at the Classic mode of Ultron’s Assult. It’s been there since the start of the game.
    Please don’t talk about gates you weren’t around when they began, The Thor gate was fair because it literally took 3 days of playing to pull him because of there was very few champs at the start and with the BW gate happened kabam gave everyone a 2* version of her, these requirements are a cash grab pure and simple, if kabam carry on a boycott coming