**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Labyrinth of Legends information/Tips?

So most might have seen my previous post over She-Hulk in LOL, I was sitting back and looking at some posts about crucial information needed for LOL, I noticed that it was unlikely that She-Hulk will reach the 2K damage requirement, when at 4/55 for the enrage timer, so I started to look at Suicide Mastery's as a solution to that, however as I was searching it up I started to hear some people saying that Suicide Mastery's don't help with the enrage timer, so can someone please confirm whether they do help the enrage timer. The last questions I have are, is it worth even buying suicide mastery's for the use of LOL and how many units does it cost to unlock all suicide masterys?

Comments

• AkuZillaAkuZilla Posts: 7
    1) Attack rating gained by masteries do not count in Increasing attackers' base attack... so it won't increase ur champ's attack for the LOL threshold....
    However u can use mutant(Magneto +Cyclops) and Antman+YJacket synergy to get around 20% attack rating ...

2) Unlocking all suicides will cost u around 4.5K units... Better unlock them for LOL when u have a champ who can clear everything with minimal use of sp1 and sp2...
    Champs like Ghost, Medusa, aegon etc are best with suicides, for LOL..
  • AkuZilla said:

1) Attack rating gained by masteries do not count in Increasing attackers' base attack... so it won't increase ur champ's attack for the LOL threshold....
    However u can use mutant(Magneto +Cyclops) and Antman+YJacket synergy to get around 20% attack rating ...

2) Unlocking all suicides will cost u around 4.5K units... Better unlock them for LOL when u have a champ who can clear everything with minimal use of sp1 and sp2...

Hmm okay, I won't be able to use the synergy team you suggested due to the fact that I have to bring in a champ for the Maestro fight because his specials won't refresh She-Hulks furies.

In your opinion would She-Hulk fall into that line of getting use from suicides? also, could I just use one point of recoil but have the other 2 Suicide mastery's at max?
  • OrdalcaOrdalca Posts: 543 ★★★

AkuZilla said:

Hmm okay, I won't be able to use the synergy team you suggested due to the fact that I have to bring in a champ for the Maestro fight because his specials won't refresh She-Hulks furies.

In your opinion would She-Hulk fall into that line of getting use from suicides? also, could I just use one point of recoil but have the other 2 Suicide mastery's at max?
    The issue with suicides is that you lose a minimum of 5% per special. Regardless of the two masteries, recoil is the main issue.

Aegon and Medusa get serious bonuses just from their s3, which doesn't cause recoil, and Ghost has a method of avoiding the recoil damage by phasing immediately after using a special with the Hood synergy.

She-Hulk, on the other hand, will take that damage every time since you'll be wanting to use her s1 to build furies.
  • Ordalca said:

AkuZilla said:

The issue with suicides is that you lose a minimum of 5% per special. Regardless of the two masteries, recoil is the main issue.

Aegon and Medusa get serious bonuses just from their s3, which doesn't cause recoil, and Ghost has a method of avoiding the recoil damage by phasing immediately after using a special with the Hood synergy.

She-Hulk, on the other hand, will take that damage every time since you'll be wanting to use her s1 to build furies.
    So correct me if i'm wrong sp3's don't cause the effects of recoil? If that is how the SP3 works with recoil I might not use my SP1 and instead use my sp3 to keep the foes power up because the SP1 is not the only way to gain furies it definitely helps not the only way though.
  • SpookyKonan2SpookyKonan2 Posts: 90
    edited March 2019

Don’t use suicides with She-Hulk; she gains a passive fury every time she uses her SP1. She also has a long stun on her SP3 that can cause her Fury Effects to expire. Since the whole point of using her in Labyrinth is to stack Furies, you’re better off without Suicide masteries.

I’m not saying you can’t use her with suicides it’s just better without.

I may consider using her without Suicide Mastery's, I might have a way around the long SP3 downside I should be able to waste away all the time on stuns from the SP3 because every fight has a limber node. I might try that method and then try it without the suicide mastery's to see which is more beneficial the other thing is she can gain furies from her normal attacks so she can be ramped up that way.
  • Don’t use suicides with She-Hulk; she gains a passive fury every time she uses her SP1. She also has a long stun on her SP3 that can cause her Fury Effects to expire. Since the whole point of using her in Labyrinth is to stack Furies, you’re better off without Suicide masteries. I’m not saying you can’t use her with suicides it’s just better without.

Also do you know if she has over 2k attack at rank 4?
  • Ordalca said:

AkuZilla said:

So correct me if i'm wrong sp3's don't cause the effects of recoil? If that is how the SP3 works with recoil I might not use my SP1 and instead use my sp3 to keep the foes power up because the SP1 is not the only way to gain furies it definitely helps not the only way though.
  • @SpookyKonan2 I don’t think any 5* has over 2000k Attack at rank 4. Some can use +Attack Synergies to get there but they have to have high enough base attack. Try this team; it should do well if it can extend the Enrage Timer...

I vaguely remember Rocket Raccoon having over 2K attack, Thanks for the synergy suggestion I will take a look as to if that team could work I might have to switch it around a bit but still that team could work really well!
  • MavRCK_MavRCK_ Posts: 469 ★★★
    edited March 2019
    Divide 2000 by She-Hulk base attack found in her stat sheet - technically subtract 1 and x 100% - and you know the attack % synergy she needs to get the full enrage timer. Now Round Up! :)

ie base attack 1900 then 2000/1900 = 1.052 so needs 6% attack synergy...

LOL is super fun.

Good luck!
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★

AkuZilla said:

Do not use suicides for she-hulk, you need to spam sp1's and suicides will ruin you. They don't extend the enrage timer either. she-hulk will also not work for a few fights in LOL, any skill champion you can't refresh furies against so you'll need a backup attacker for elektra, daredevil etc. Since you need a back up attacker I don't know if you'll be able to extend the enrage timer with a rank 4 she-hulk. Even if you can I'd wait to rank 5 a champion before doing LOL, the rewards aren't as amazing anymore and a rank 5 over a rank 4 will save you a lot of units
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    edited March 2019
    For the millionnnnnn time. Enrage timer is ONLY affected By attack synergies+ base attack. If this two equal to 2000+ your enrage timer will be extended.
  • MavRCK_ said:

Divide 2000 by She-Hulk base attack found in her stat sheet - technically subtract 1 and x 100% - and you know the attack % synergy she needs to get the full enrage timer. Now Round Up! :)

ie base attack 1900 then 2000/1900 = 1.052 so needs 6% attack synergy...

LOL is super fun.

Good luck!

THANKS SO MUCH for doing the math on her damage! I'm super excited to get into LOL finally!
  • Sungj said:

AkuZilla said:

Do not use suicides for she-hulk, you need to spam sp1's and suicides will ruin you. They don't extend the enrage timer either. she-hulk will also not work for a few fights in LOL, any skill champion you can't refresh furies against so you'll need a backup attacker for elektra, daredevil etc. Since you need a back up attacker I don't know if you'll be able to extend the enrage timer with a rank 4 she-hulk. Even if you can I'd wait to rank 5 a champion before doing LOL, the rewards aren't as amazing anymore and a rank 5 over a rank 4 will save you a lot of units
    well I was going to take the short path which doesn't have a skill champ, and so the only fight i'm gonna have to worry about really is the Maestro fight.