**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

AI not throwing specials

2»

Comments

• Keenmonkey_5Keenmonkey_5 Posts: 34
    Arenas, all of them. Spend more time baiting specials then any other game mode.
  • axelelf_1axelelf_1 Posts: 775 ★★★
    She hulk in beta was stacking 20+
    Furies no problem. Since the update I haven’t consistently gotten to 10 because the A. I. refusing to throw specials.
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 ★★★★★
    3 fights in master mode.

WS.KP.Deadpool all held specials for longer and i tried hard to not be pushed against the wall and die lol
  • OrcDovahkiinOrcDovahkiin Posts: 323
    War and AQ most important parts of the game for me
  • Scrubkiller_1Scrubkiller_1 Posts: 140
    Talked to my alliance about it. They said mostly in our map 5 AQ, Gold 1 war, a lil in arena and noticably in the nick fury EQ, though i can only speak to war and AQ.
  • AdiMukh555AdiMukh555 Posts: 756 ★★★
    Waiting for your reply Kabam :)
  • RoOOtsRoOOts Posts: 234 ★★
    edited March 2019

Hey all, I'd like to talk to the team about this. Can you let me know where you're seeing this behaviour? What Quests and Difficulty (easier AI tends to throw specials less often), what Map you're on in AQ, etc.

Its because you have changed the AI behaviour unannounced. And its also the reason ghost is **** now. would be nice if you told the team to change the AI behaviour to pre patch. thanks from everybody.
  • JmoneysteckJmoneysteck Posts: 196

Hey all, I'd like to talk to the team about this. Can you let me know where you're seeing this behaviour? What Quests and Difficulty (easier AI tends to throw specials less often), what Map you're on in AQ, etc.

im having troubles with it in variant.
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,722 ★★★★★
    I see this mainly in arena
  • AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    This is happening pretty bad in EQ too. Only on path though it seems bosses are throwing special just fine..
  • Eugene_VirtuosoEugene_Virtuoso Posts: 337

The Recon Initiative Event & Monthly Event Quest (Master).
  • Tjk602Tjk602 Posts: 85
    uhhh basically you'are all saying EVERYTHING in the whole game is not throwing specials /rolls eyes...

game is fine...
    I know it's been mentioned previously, but lately in every aspect of the game I've noticed the AI holding onto their specials forever. Ill bait for a straight minute, push another bar of power, bait again, try it once more and then just give up.
    Is this just a conspiracy or have other players noticed a signifcant change as of late?
  • I was doing arena and theying A.I would not throw its specials at all no matter what I did this was really annoying considering that one of the fights was a 5* Void so while I couldn't get him to throw specials I was dying from his debuffs. It's so bad that even She-hulk with 10 furies couldn't get the AI to throw its special.
  • AdiMukh555AdiMukh555 Posts: 756 ★★★
    Any reply Kabam? :)
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    Every mode, every difficulty sometimes they just do not want to use them at all and if it's 2 1/2 bars and you don't want to push them to a third then it's basically parry and dodge for awhile or try to kill them, or eat their third and hope you survive or don't take to much damage.
  • MSRDLDMSRDLD Posts: 913 ★★★
    They do this all the time in arena. Any champ. Play arena up to a 15 fight streak and you’ll see it.

iPhone XR, WiFi, if that matters.
  • phil56201phil56201 Posts: 953 ★★★
    MSRDLD said:

They do this all the time in arena. Any champ. Play arena up to a 15 fight streak and you’ll see it.

iPhone XR, WiFi, if that matters.

Thats totally normal. Arena AI doesn't get aggressive until match 20. Its always been that way.

• Raj013Raj013 Posts: 35
    The game is fn broken. The AI in story mode knows all my moves and has counter for it. If i am baiting specials then it doesn’t throw specials and when i am backed to the wall and go for a intercept boom deadpool throws sp2 and does 3k+ crit on one sword shot on my imiw (4/50) ok fine if you say i am too noob for act 5.2 last 3 chapters then why does the same happen in act 4. I mean you won't let us parry in machoism and wouldn’t let us intercept (unlike all youtube videos on act 5) I am still surprised why i have not deleted this game because of rage!

Again there will be no or slight response from kabam saying they fixed it in maintance break and nothing changes all resources lost any everone here will call you noob🙃

Have a nice day everyone!
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    Passive AI is by far the worst addition to the game.
  • Suman_sahASuman_sahA Posts: 417
    playing arena is like playing ALLOR NOTHING node.... :'(
  • AythemAythem Posts: 20
    Yeah, it's not debilitating, but since the last update my arena fights have become more difficult to bait out specials.