**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Witness the Great Revival! Act 6 Chapter 1 - Coming March 13th

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,169 ★★★★★

I have absolutely nothing to say to you. You don't start #### with me like that and have a conversation with me in the same breath. Bye.

Bye? Are you finally leaving?
    No. I'm not going anywhere. #sorrynotsorry
    I am however, only having rational discussions about the topic with people who have a modicum of respect about it.

I have absolutely nothing to say to you. You don't start #### with me like that and have a conversation with me in the same breath. Bye.

Bye? Are you finally leaving?
    No. I'm not going anywhere. #sorrynotsorry
    Well in that case I'm sorry you aren't leaving.

I'm also sorry there isn't a block button on here for you. 😉
    That I can help you with. Just go to my Profile and select Ignore from the drop down.
    In that case, I'll do the honors myself.
  • PEKKACHUPEKKACHU Posts: 136
    I totally agree with you especially the uncollected 5* basic arena
    Gamer said:

In that case, I'll do the honors myself.

A few tips for me to you just don’t aswe back to them. Ikow u trying to proceted your self but u make more ham that good with it.
    I think it's better if I just put then on Ignore. They've slandered me in a number of Threads now. It's pretty clear it's just a goat. I hear you buds. Thank you.
  • I myself am playing less and less because of the constant tinkering to the game in areas that really are aesthetics based and the money grab aspects. The functionality of the game is geared towards those with spending habits and high end devices. Everytime I upgrade to at least be mid level more is added that increases load time and and causes storage issues. My phone is basically a dedicated device to MCOC.

So even though I don't spend in game I have spent outside of game to try to compete. That along with the aid of a maxed 4 star roster and pretty average rank 4 five stars I got uncollected (loads of earned units can't forget those). Not only were my 4 stars great for synergy but also utility. My 5* roster is full of champs, but champs that I don't have any pleasure playing with unawakened or are just arena fodder (hulkbuster, antman, IP, IF, Kingpin....). This isn't a console game so many of the additions could be streamlined. The game play should be the focus and the accessibility of champs that aren't completely usesless also. Most of the previous nerfs and champs not added to the 5 and 6 star roster seem idiotic now with the list of OP champs that I don't even have 3 star versions of but run into in arena regularly. I am seeing no spenders are desired to quit or at least it feels that way...
  • Mike12867Mike12867 Posts: 477 ★★★
    Why not remove 3/45 5*? They are at same power level as 5/50s? Or remove 2/35 5*? They are far worse than 5/50s
  • FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    How about a monthly road to greatness event? Everyone gets a five star from milestones, instead of leaving some players due to missed (and possibly inflating) cutoff scores.
  • MaatManMaatMan Posts: 958 ★★★
    all i can say is the mods keep cleaning up comments here. at some point i wouldnt be surprised if they just shut it down
  • Bfyffe28Bfyffe28 Posts: 41

How about a monthly road to greatness event? Everyone gets a five star from milestones, instead of leaving some players due to missed (and possibly inflating) cutoff scores.

They could juat as well put a 5* crystal in the monthly calendar then. Which also won't happen, because kabam is profit oriented.
    And this is not a matter of shady kabam being shady, it's a matter of how our world works.

What they actually did, though, was announce how 5* and 6* champs will be even easier to acquire in the near future.
    I always laugh at people like this. It’s always the ones with the small crappy accounts that run thier mouths the most. You’re like a little yapping Chihuahua. You’ve offered no solutions to anything but have went thread to thread yapping. Give it a rest and go work on your own weak account.

They could juat as well put a 5* crystal in the monthly calendar then. Which also won't happen, because kabam is profit oriented.
    And this is not a matter of shady kabam being shady, it's a matter of how our world works.

What they actually did, though, was announce how 5* and 6* champs will be even easier to acquire in the near future.
    How does that guarantee a god-tier 5* champion? Nowhere in this game you get guaranteed value. Hence, banning 4* isnt worth it. Other games tell you that 123 is the price and then you grind your A$$ for 2 weeks till you can purchase that item or weapon.

Here, you gotta hope for RnG to help you get a god-tier champ, which happens very less. So you gotta stick to your 5/50s, which wait! are banned from act 6
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,218 ★★★★★
    To be honest, the 5/6* gate doesn't affect the target playerbase that A6 is going after. If someone is badly affected by it, then they're most probably not in that target demographic of the community. A6 is tough, but definitely doable with a deep 5/6* roster. "Deep" meaning, 3-4 R5s + 8-10 R4s + ALOT of R3s ranked up for different reasons.

From another perspective, having to lose the use of 4*s, means players will have to think of alternative methods to get past nodes instead of who they regularly use. An example being the Abomination + Biohazard + Nano Plague in this month's UC EQ. The common counters are Iceman, EF, and OR since you cannot use robots due to Nano Plague. If this node + champ combination were to be in A6, and we do not have a 5* variant of the above mentioned counters, what champion on our 5* roster can get past it? This opens up some creativity across the community since A6 SHOULD (big should) be testing every aspect of your roster and gameplay.

However, that being said, I personally find that there could have been better ways around the gating of content to cater to more skilful players.
    xNig said:

To be honest, the 5/6* gate doesn't affect the target playerbase that A6 is going after. If someone is badly affected by it, then they're most probably not in that target demographic of the community. A6 is tough, but definitely doable with a deep 5/6* roster. "Deep" meaning, 3-4 R5s + 8-10 R4s + ALOT of R3s ranked up for different reasons.

From another perspective, having to lose the use of 4*s, means players will have to think of alternative methods to get past nodes instead of who they regularly use. An example being the Abomination + Biohazard + Nano Plague in this month's UC EQ. The common counters are Iceman, EF, and OR since you cannot use robots due to Nano Plague. If this node + champ combination were to be in A6, and we do not have a 5* variant of the above mentioned counters, what champion on our 5* roster can get past it? This opens up some creativity across the community since A6 SHOULD (big should) be testing every aspect of your roster and gameplay.

However, that being said, I personally find that there could have been better ways around the gating of content to cater to more skilful players.

I can do act 6 with 5/50s it isnt going to be as hard as CH1 of variant, by the looks of what kabam mike said. And if they want to target those guys with 4/55s, why not ban 2/35s too? or 3/45s also?
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,218 ★★★★★
    Mike12867 said:

xNig said:

I can do act 6 with 5/50s it isnt going to be as hard as CH1 of variant, by the looks of what kabam mike said. And if they want to target those guys with 4/55s, why not ban 2/35s too? or 3/45s also?
    Makes sense to do so. However, I believe why they didn't do it is because "Rank" might not be a filterable option as compared to "Class", "Rarity" and "#".