**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Guillotine Bug

Guillotine duped is bugged. Her regen is almost inexistant.... i did many test and for get just 10% regen i need +120hits !!!!

Her abilities is almost like doesn't exist... Can you look into it or increase chance to get that more important ?

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,760 ★★★★★
    She needs souls and great damage in the time she heals to get a decent regen. If you did 120 hits that almost means you lost souls during the battle
  • Noname54Noname54 Posts: 58
    but she loose souls easily against big champs. she is unplayable with big health champs. 6% for 1 sould who duration of 10sec.. it's impossible to do sp3 with only 2% damage per soul. and now impossible to regen...

She need to be update... play against Ws on rol. she is useless. Play against boss she is unplayable. Play against Lol she is unplayable.

She should be able to regen if duped without interaction of souls. Or it's an useless abilities... Just 10% chance to regen is good but not "if" souls becausd many time she will lost all her souls and can't against All big health champs
    It's possible to delete regen abilities with soul requirement ? just let 10% chance to regen instead 10% chance if souls ?
    That would be too OP of a chance ...
    Not every champion is made the same for the same content. Even without that ability, she is better damage dealer than a lot of other champions in the game. The regen is just a bonus when used in the correct fights
    edited September 2018
    lol. why to duped her so ? if you say it's just a bonus? it's not a bonus, should be an abilities and this abilities look like doesn't exist fault of this requirement of souls
    You dup her so you can get the regen/life steal ... it's a bonus, aka extra ability.
    And just like many other champions, it's an ability that you only get the full use of it in correct fights
    you don't understand what i said: she doesn't and and can't regen... because keep souls it's impossible against big health champs... and her sp3 is useless too because she loose all time her souls
    And that's what I said with "correct fights". She isn't that good against champions with big HP pool like RoL for example. She has her uses in short fights and other content, like champions with high regen abilities that you can reverse to deal damage.
    i don't talked about her uses. but her regen who is impossible to have almost... interraction of her abilities with her souls is a bad idea...should disociate it. just have "10% chance" not with "if souls"
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,053 ★★★★★
    thanks for the thread, was considering her in my r4 list, now she's out. almost every opponent is stronger significantly in challenging fights, so will choose some better scaling champ

hope they will update her someday
    Just don't use her in long fights if you don't like her.
    Her regen is far from "impossible". It happens frequently if you have souls. And even without souls or something she is still a better champion than many other out there. She really doesn't need to be updated
  • Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    Noname54 wrote: »
    but she loose souls easily against big champs. she is unplayable with big health champs. 6% for 1 sould who duration of 10sec.. it's impossible to do sp3 with only 2% damage per soul. and now impossible to regen...

She need to be update... play against Ws on rol. she is useless. Play against boss she is unplayable. Play against Lol she is unplayable.

She should be able to regen if duped without interaction of souls. Or it's an useless abilities... Just 10% chance to regen is good but not "if" souls becausd many time she will lost all her souls and can't against All big health champs

You lost me on the bolded part. For a VERY long time, she was considered the best counter in the game to Wolverine. At the time, the only other counter was Star Lord, but it required maintaining a huge combo to beat ROL Wolverine. Guillotine, even today, is an exceptional option against ROL Wolverine. To say otherwise is simply incorrect.

Guillotine's champion spotlight indicated that she was very adept a fighting champs that were much stronger than herself but she does lose some utility against enemies that are VASTLY stronger. At high levels, she's actually very well suited for AW with her bleed damage, regen reversal, healing, and armor. Her weakest matchups are bleed immune champs with large health pools...but even those can be overcome if they have some regen component (think King Groot). But she will struggle against fights like LOL Vision, for example.

Her skillset is best suited for an aggressive player in order to make the most of the souls. If you're having trouble maintaining souls, try adding Morningstar to your team to make them last longer.

She's great and if she's duped, I'd certainly recommend taking her to rank 4 or 5.
    edited September 2018
    Guillotine 3* = 2% damages per souls for sp3
    Guillotine 4*= 2% damages per souls for sp3
    Guillotine 5*= 2% damages per souls for sp3
    Guillotine 6*= 2% damages per souls for sp3

So why to want a 5/6* Guillotine when a 3/4* can do the same job ? All others champs have a increased abilities compared their 3/4* version Only just Guillotine not have it ? Why ???
    For 5/6* i suggest she have 4% damages per souls for sp3. What do you think ?

She shouls get this % increase or she is useless at 5/6*. Everyone can use a 3* on Wolvy ROL or everywhere for to do this job. If Kabam increase it, can make her more valuable and usefull at 5/6* version. You can see video...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wPJViCitkE

For 5/6* Version she should have need to do only 3% damages for get 1 souls instead 6% like for 3/4*. She need to have something more for to be valuable at 5/6* version like ALL others champs except her currently...
    I mean ... The higher the star level, the higher rank it can have and the higher damage will have.
    A fixed percentage of an ability is nothing, nothing new. Literally almost everyone has the same. You can't say that guillotine "is the only one" who doesn't have a better ability at higher rank or star levels.
  • With new synergy you can do major damage with her
  • Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★

Noname54 said:

Guillotine 3* = 2% damages per souls for sp3

Guillotine 4*= 2% damages per souls for sp3

Guillotine 5*= 2% damages per souls for sp3

Guillotine 6*= 2% damages per souls for sp3

So why to want a 5/6* Guillotine when a 3/4* can do the same job ? All others champs have a increased abilities compared their 3/4* version Only just Guillotine not have it ? Why ???

For 5/6* i suggest she have 4% damages per souls for sp3. What do you think ?

She shouls get this % increase or she is useless at 5/6*. Everyone can use a 3* on Wolvy ROL or everywhere for to do this job. If Kabam increase it, can make her more valuable and usefull at 5/6* version. You can see video...

For 5/6* Version she should have need to do only 3% damages for get 1 souls instead 6% like for 3/4*. She need to have something more for to be valuable at 5/6* version like ALL others champs except her currently...

Do you even understand how percentages work...? 2% additional damage per soul will be way more with a 5*/6* than with a 3*/4*.
    The 2% doesn't refer to additional damage done. Instead, it refers to the percentage of health that will be taken from the enemy. So if you have 10 souls and use an L3, you will take 20% of the enemy's health. It doesn't matter if it's a 2* or a 6* Guillotine. It doesn't matter if it's an enemy with 400 health or 400,000 health. The 20% of the enemy's health will be lost (barring some exceptions).

Of course, Guillotine does inflict damage with 0 souls, so presumably there is some amount of base damage that DOES calculate based on her attack rating, so this will scale with her rarity to some degree.