**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

do you agree with a ban of certain * in future content?

do you agree with a ban of certain * in future content? 203 votes

yes i want to seencertain * banned from quests or paths its interesting and new challenge
10%
ArcDeAngelusdanielmathLeNoirFaineantxNigAxeCopFireJim0172harerabbit99CupidRakeYoungIKONButtehrsPikoluLormif_I_Drooped2Starbuster234Fugitive21UmbertoDelRioKame_ManJabsoon 21 votes
no i want to be able to use the full depth of my roster on all content
83%
ShadTheManVdh2008Sith_Lord_Revan1313RektorMavRCK_RagamugginGunnerthetaman23StrategicTimone147Darkstar4387SeatinPlayerI_ZERO_IAce_03LosspikINTEGRALCeresCPHBrightfireHDNifzPool 170 votes
im ok with a ban on some * as long as its not 5*
5%
AakashbloodyCainDarkrider05OrcDovahkiinVoltolosJeramy6815KnightNvrEndingSilentKissDjinRhysi0_Dead1EvolvinX 12 votes

Comments

• BUZZdog3000BUZZdog3000 Posts: 457 ★★
    Obviously if I had a 5 star duped sl I would use him over my 4 star one but I dont so if I want a huge damaging champ let me use sl
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    yes i want to seencertain * banned from quests or paths its interesting and new challenge
    Banning high * level champs from missions has worked well in the past to increase difficulty. You should really better word your polls.
  • PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,641 Guardian
    I like the 4* ban on act 6 because a lot of OP 4*s are easily obtainable, and it makes it more challenging, and it is literally geared to be end game difficulty for everyone. Stop whining that you cant use 4*s in chapter 1 of act 6, this is the LAST story act we will see in this game that concerns the elders. Idk if kabam will do an act 7 or not, so due to this, act 6 should be made as difficult as possible.
  • BUNGALNGALBUNGALNGAL Posts: 110
    Pikolu said:

I like the 4* ban on act 6 because a lot of OP 4*s are easily obtainable, and it makes it more challenging, and it is literally geared to be end game difficulty for everyone. Stop whining that you cant use 4*s in chapter 1 of act 6, this is the LAST story act we will see in this game that concerns the elders. Idk if kabam will do an act 7 or not, so due to this, act 6 should be made as difficult as possible.

dumbass ofc there will be an act 7 like there is gonna be 7 stars in the future

• bryndenriversbryndenrivers Posts: 443 ★★
    Pikolu said:

guess what theyre banning your 5* in deeper act 6 content still like this idea?
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,173 ★★★★★
    I am OK with champion requirements for quests.

Pikolu said:

guess what theyre banning your 5* in deeper act 6 content still like this idea?
    They aren't. Maybe read the whole message instead of only following the words of angry forum user or your favorite content creator throwing a tantrum to create revenue.

They stated how certain paths might have rarity requirements in the form of "you need to have X amount of 5*/6* champs in your team to complete this path".

Most of the message revolved around making 5* and 6* champs even easier to acquire by the way.

Look, just for fun I'll assume you actually did read the whole message yourself. Because talking about something you don't have a clue about would be silly, wouldn't it?

Imagine a bucket. On that bucket there's a note that read: "You can put up to 5 apples and oranges in this bucket, BUT you will need AT LEAST 2 oranges."

How exactly does one see this and think apples will be banned from the bucket?

we will see what happens my point was made literally 80% of the community doesnt like it, but as usual a small minority are exceptionally vocal....

• DemitriMDemitriM Posts: 303 ★★
    chillax, banning heroes is just to stop those mod users who become uncollected and above with a 10 hero roster 20k total rating...
  • _I__I_ Posts: 306
    edited March 2019
    yes am ok with it.bcoz those who have the top best champs they use the same champs everywhere n then come here boasts off I beat the content n tell others like us who aren't favoured by rng much to git good. so now its the time for minnows like us who as it is couldn't have done those contents to tell them git good boys stop cribbing!!! hahaha!
  • PlayerPlayer Posts: 169
    edited March 2019
    Pikolu said:

It will be difficult enough without artificially limiting which champs can be used in the content. Some champs are *only* available as 4* (SW, Thor, BW etc.) and excluding these is just nuts. While I tend to use a 5* and 6* quest team myself, I still occasionally rely on some 4* in certain situations. But excluding 4* is just plain unfair on most players. If the want time provide a way to level up a 4* to a 5*, then they can consider this.

For example, here is a team I’m using in Uncollected EQ. However, I plan to use 4* SW for the final boss.

i personally use all different teams depending on the content but for questing and i have domino blade sparky ghost omega red hyperion and capiw all 5* r 5 capiw is the most versatile champion at sig 200 hes the only champion that soloed every single maze fight. check out my yourube channel if you dont believe me. out of those mwntioned champions cap is the best playable he can do it all from itnoring medusa and imiw autoblock to having the most powerful single hit in the game (his sp2) to virtually being immune to magik and dorms degen damage to aw boss killing (id know im a war elite title holder) and any eq uncollected boss. hes the complete package even corvus and ghost have matchups they cant do now, cap doesnt have one...

• ThatOneMasterGamerThatOneMasterGamer Posts: 810 ★★★
    no