**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

6* R2 Cap IW or Domino 5/65?

WoozieWoozie Posts: 479 ★★
Got both duped and feeling with the current meta a 6* rank is worth the extra T2A and T5B especially with glory store update recently. 6 stars the future or 5 stars still the way?

6* R2 Cap IW or Domino 5/65? 113 votes

Rank up 6* Cap IW duped
78%
DalBotthetaman23BadroseThe_OneTimone147RaganatorArrsssbelli300TheManMythLegendngray13EgeCManup456BuckeyeKPadqqedfyvrFeeney234SpeedbumpMagrailothosTeddersFoxhero007nameplas 89 votes
Rank up 5* Domino duped
20%
abiew78Jets44Ram_SarkarHugeBeanShaggyMRotellymihOsfan8NiteAndDaeCupidJC_Primetime_769Kobster84CASrini003brandinhoRonin916peasantMeebletonBatman1903Etjama 23 votes
Other
0%
Spity68 1 vote

Comments

• WoozieWoozie Posts: 479 ★★

• The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
    Rank up 6* Cap IW duped
    Cap iw because 1: he’s a 6* and I bet will help in the long run and 2: because he’s duped his utility is gonna be great, super jealous of tha dupe, but you can’t go wrong with either of thise
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Rank up 5* Domino duped
    I’d go domino simply because cap iw sig ability doesn’t scale well and by the time we can get sig stones for 6* you’ll probably be able to take him up as well
  • Ctleath_013Ctleath_013 Posts: 416 ★★
    Rank up 6* Cap IW duped
    You can’t really go wrong. Either way you will have a great champion to use.
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    Rank up 6* Cap IW duped
    6* Cap, easy choice
  • DonkillaDonkilla Posts: 161
    Rank up 6* Cap IW duped
    First off all i would like to congratulate you on your rooaster, love that you have Void, he deserves a R5, also see if you can get Ghost will save you many team revives
  • Osfan8Osfan8 Posts: 760 ★★★
    Rank up 5* Domino duped
    First of all, I'm a huge fan of CapIW, have him 5* 5/65 and use him for 50% of the fights in almost every quest in the game BUT I'd r5 Domino over a sig 20 (I'm assuming) 6*...the 6* could take years to get to a high sig level and his real greatness needs a high sig level, Domino is great out of the box.
  • KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★
    Both. Like the above poster has said though, Beardo needs all 200 sigs or at least 180 odd to be automatic with his utilities. I'd prioritize Domino for now until 6* sig stones becomes a thing once you become Cavalier. End of the day, you want to eventually have both ranked up.
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    Rank up 6* Cap IW duped
    I say mine just based off upcoming champ requirements mentioned for 6.2. I actually have both champs at 5/65 5* currently. You can’t go wrong either way though.
  • ChriissRChriissR Posts: 650 ★★★★
    edited March 2019
    Rank up 6* Cap IW duped
    This post is such a flex lol

OP probably already knows who he is going to rank.
  • Lion101Lion101 Posts: 161
    Rank up 6* Cap IW duped
    Cap is so much better and adrenaline will save you at points, also dupe ability is good
  • Stark78AlfaStark78Alfa Posts: 502
    Rank up 6* Cap IW duped
    :o 4 months

:D:D:D

But I would go with Cap IW.