**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

4 star deal after restriction [Merged Threads]

BeardedRukusBeardedRukus Posts: 19
edited March 2019 in General Discussion
Thanks for the troll. Free 2 play from now on.

Comments

• Mars___Mars___ Posts: 87 ★★
    i think it is some kind of troll... April 1st came too early into the game !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • After making the 4 stars invalid for the future contents. U r trolling ur owne customers with these offers.

Well done kabam..
  • SlappapowSlappapow Posts: 130
    Don't forget about the 4* Class Hero Crystal for $15!
  • VolumeOneVolumeOne Posts: 97
    RaveNN said:

Next deal will be to max rank a 3* ...

I'm pretty sure even that one went to only $15 dollars...
  • IcehawklbIcehawklb Posts: 180
    Slap in the face.
  • TheRealApocTheRealApoc Posts: 320 ★★
    Nikskini said:

Good offer for beginner?

Nikskini said:

Good offer for beginner?

NO, do not give these fools money for that offer.
  • Deacon03Deacon03 Posts: 235 ★★★
    The_Boss9 said:

Deacon03 said:

Kabam Miikes response....... Not all deals are suppose to target every player in the game. People are at different tiers of the game and we try give offers to allows those people to catch up. BLAH BLAH BLAH. This is a slap in the face to the vast majority of MCOC players

It’s 150$. The players that need this offer aren’t the kind to spend 150$. That’s whale territory
    @The_Boss9 I agree, I was just pre-determining Kabam Miike response to this.
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    Lol you can’t make this stuff up. Classy move Kabam
This discussion has been closed.