**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

IRON FAMILY - increase regeneration trigger from 15% to 25-30%

Regeneration trigger for the "Iron Family" to 15% is too low in a fight with a much stronger opponent a hit can kill them and regeneration does not even turn on
It would be possible to increase from 15% to 25-30%
for Iron Family I mean: Iron Man , Iron Patriot , Superior Iron Man

Comments

• Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,139 ★★★★
    Simple solution: if you know you're low health just block until it triggers, then you're good. Don't get hit!
  • Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    Feeney234 wrote: »
    Simple solution: if you know you're low health just block until it triggers, then you're good. Don't get hit!

By that logic Arc Overload is useless though... so is Wolverine's regen
  • FluffyFluffy Posts: 446 ★★
    I use that technique all the time in AQ. If I feel like my health is getting low I stop evading and block until Overload kicks in...then I FINISH HIM!
  • HULK_BREAK wrote: »
    Regeneration trigger for the "Iron Family" to 15% is too low in a fight with a much stronger opponent a hit can kill them and regeneration does not even turn on
    It would be possible to increase from 15% to 25-30%
    for Iron Family I mean: Iron Man , Iron Patriot , Superior Iron Man

They should also rename the synergy as "party protocol"
  • HULK_BREAKHULK_BREAK Posts: 374
    Fluffy wrote: »
    I use that technique all the time in AQ. If I feel like my health is getting low I stop evading and block until Overload kicks in...then I FINISH HIM!

but an heavy attack or a special (maybe unblockable) can kill you at this point
  • OMC_PintoOMC_Pinto Posts: 101
    I would like to see an increase to 20%...25-30 is too high...

Either way it isnt necessary... the AO is solid to keep you in the fight @Fluffy is correct in using that technique, if you dont agree @HULK_BREAK i would suggest practice, changing fighting style based on champion and opponent is key

However, one thing that doesnt make sense to me is why IP arc overload is only 33% when IM and SIM both get over 50% @Kabam Miike any insight to this??
  • HULK_BREAKHULK_BREAK Posts: 374
    I'm not talking about the amount of regeneration but the trigger point

2 different points...I agreed on trigger point that 15% is low, but it can be accounted for...the point about Iron Patriot only regenning 33% was a separate commentary
  • Hulkbuster and warmachine should get it too (Regen). Being they're in Stark suits too.
    @FrankenHammer the regen is based on their signature ability, not the suit, Arc Overload is the ability... HB and WM have different Sig abilities as they should.
  • ccriderccrider Posts: 17
    I like where it is just fine, fighting ag an IM u can time it so u can kill him b4 it starts and using one u just need to play defensively until its done. Much the same way i play with ultron and his regen's.