**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

4 star deal after restriction [Merged Threads]

Comments

• Jcobra25Jcobra25 Posts: 212 ★★
    V1PER1987 said:

Show your 5* roster to prove it. You lose a little credibility by saying you have a 5* War Machine.

But aside from your embellishment the 4* ban is a little bit of a bummer.

lol sorry, Iron Patriot is the guy. Pretty amazing guy too!
  • 1haunted_memory1haunted_memory Posts: 804 ★★★
    this is exactly the kind of rubbish that pisses off your customers....

I won't lie you are pushing and pushing me closer and closer to retirement
  • AlexMiloAlexMilo Posts: 57

We've merged together several topics about the same matter so it can be addressed all at once. We understand that this offer isn't going to appeal to everyone but it will to some, just as the next offer may not appeal to them but to some of you.

Then why on earth release it ONE day before you’re releasing new content that’ll render 4* useless for the majority of your player base? You people have lost your marbles..
  • ClydaniaClydania Posts: 440 ★★

We've merged together several topics about the same matter so it can be addressed all at once. We understand that this offer isn't going to appeal to everyone but it will to some, just as the next offer may not appeal to them but to some of you.

Guys I've gotta say (and it hurts me to say this) but this is kinda true??? I mean after all, people who have a long way to go before act 6 may appreciate this deal (I can;t comment on the price bc I'm ftp and have no frame of reference)
  • ThatGrootGrootThatGrootGroot Posts: 427 ★★

As a previously frequent spender on the game (not a whale, but in the thousands of dollars)...my wallet is now closed for business. This is offer remarkably tone deaf considering all the backlash you've gotten in the last week regarding 4*s. And even without that backlash...$150 is absurd.
  • TO_BeatzTO_Beatz Posts: 73

If 4*s are considered obsolete now, why are you guys still charging a whole Odin just to rank up ONE 4*? Who in their right mind would buy this?
  • Doomsfist79Doomsfist79 Posts: 922 ★★★

The offer is fine, however you know just as well as I do that many beginning players do not view the forums.. the only place you have announced the exclusion of 4* for act6 is on the forums.. there was no reference in game.. therefore this current offer is unethical.. I believe kabam has opened themselves for people to request refunds as they are selling items which are not useable for certain areas of the game.. if there was a disclaimer to say as such.. that would be acceptable.. however there is no notice..
  • TO_BeatzTO_Beatz Posts: 73
    Everyone list 10 things they would rather spend their $150 on
  • yash98yash98 Posts: 68
    Patchie93 said:

Not every deal is meant for every players newer players may still need a good 4* to get through act 4 or to help work on act 5

umm.. helloo? thats besides the point, people who have explored act 5 and still use 4*'s for synergies now have no access to them in act 6?
    why are you defending this offer when its a CLEAR slap to the face??
  • DonkillaDonkilla Posts: 161

Im guessing them 13 'lol' were meant for 'flag' but hey we cant Flag Moderatora anyways my option was and will be 'flag'&'spam' because you just used another lame reason, every offer your put you give the same lame dame reply, this offer will appeal to no one! A beginner wouldnt pay $150 on a deal where he hasnt even got any decent 4* and a mid tier to high tier players are concentrating on 5* as minimum!

I will rank up my 5* RR if needed be!!
    TO_Beatz said:

Everyone list 10 things they would rather spend their $150 on

1. Day-old bread
    2. Multiple pairs of shoe insoles
    3. Clinton 2018 t-shirts
    4. LA Rams 2019 Super Bowl Champs t-shirts
    5. Bananas (I don't like bananas)
    6. Enron stock
    7. A Zune
    8. Throwing stars to stash around my house
    9. A trilby
    10. Meals at Applebee's
  • Neck_down1Neck_down1 Posts: 20
    Really! Why not just call us all stupid after telling us our 4* are useless in act 6. Now you want $100 to max out the useless 4* Smh I don’t get what the thought process is here
  • Vegeta9000Vegeta9000 Posts: 204 ★★
    Get some big names behind your discontent or be prepared to be ignored.
  • luksassisluksassis Posts: 21

how tone deaf are you guys? As we were thinking that you guys might actually be getting better at this... it’s not about the offer man, it’s about the timing and the state of the community right now
  • Elad17Elad17 Posts: 332 ★★
    Ok I have heard just about enough. Did it ever cross any of your minds. That they may in fact reverse the decision to not allow 4* champs in chapter 1 act 6. I say lets give them a chance to really see the impact with positive reinforcement of actual legitimacy in our complaints. We are all aware of the results when we complain too much sometimes they hear us sometimes they don’t. The offers as I see them are high priced for very little as the only thing in the offers you cannot obtain from normal game play is a max signature stone. With that being said let’s give the opportunity to actually give it a decent thought after all they are I’m sure working on the latest round of glitches and bugs. Give them a break and revisit the argument next week. Don’t just bash them everyday all day
    Elad17 said:

Ok I have heard just about enough. Did it ever cross any of your minds. That they may in fact reverse the decision to not allow 4* champs in chapter 1 act 6. I say lets give them a chance to really see the impact with positive reinforcement of actual legitimacy in our complaints. We are all aware of the results when we complain too much sometimes they hear us sometimes they don’t. The offers as I see them are high priced for very little as the only thing in the offers you cannot obtain from normal game play is a max signature stone. With that being said let’s give the opportunity to actually give it a decent thought after all they are I’m sure working on the latest round of glitches and bugs. Give them a break and revisit the argument next week. Don’t just bash them everyday all day

"I say lets give them a chance to really see the impact with positive reinforcement of actual legitimacy in our complaints."

Based on the feedback so far, it seems like they've made their decision and won't change.
  • BstrawsmaBstrawsma Posts: 21

If you have feedback about the offer please leave it in a constructive manner and please stay on topic in this thread.

Im sorry but the feedback is that this offer is an insult to literally every summoner and goes against what you guys are preaching about 5*s are the future and 4*s just are not good enough any more.
  • Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,503 ★★★★★
    Grabbing my popcorn
This discussion has been closed.