**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Cavalier Crystal 1% chance...at a 6*

ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 1,454 ★★★★
What are your thoughts?

when featured fgmc came out it was a 2% at 5* and it now just got bumped to a 5* chance.... but with the addition of cavalier crystal it will now be

38% 4*
11% 5*
1% 6*

sooner or later there will be....
featured cavalier crystal and ima guess they are gona cost 400 units at maybe a 2% 6%

then sooner or later when 7* are released they will bump up
6* from regular cavalier crystal to a 2%
6* from featured cavalier to 4%

Comments

• V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    edited March 2019
    Assuming the game even lasts long enough to roll out 7*, I will quit when that day comes.
  • ScotchScotch Posts: 24
    Considering that you have to complete content that doesn't allow 4* or below to get the option to purchase this crystal, I think it's ridiculous to put 3* and4* champs in it. They should get rid of the 3* and 4* and replace them with rank up materials, even in small quantities. This will at least be useful for future content, and commensurate with the content.
  • IsItthoughIsItthough Posts: 254 ★★
    Had they removed 3Stars from this crystal, I could justify the push to clear act 6, the fact that you still have 50% chance at absolute garbage is a joke for a player that just cleared act 6 when you ban 4* from act 6.
  • IsItthoughIsItthough Posts: 254 ★★
    Scotch said:

Considering that you have to complete content that doesn't allow 4* or below to get the option to purchase this crystal, I think it's ridiculous to put 3* and4* champs in it. They should get rid of the 3* and 4* and replace them with rank up materials, even in small quantities. This will at least be useful for future content, and commensurate with the content.

I understand the 4*, its currently the 3* we get now. It just adds shards for a chance at champions we can really use moving forward.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,243 ★★★★★

Had they removed 3Stars from this crystal, I could justify the push to clear act 6, the fact that you still have 50% chance at absolute garbage is a joke for a player that just cleared act 6 when you ban 4* from act 6.

Well.. It's cheaper than the FGMCs now and people still spent hundreds of thousands on those FGMCs. :D
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    xNig said:

Well.. It's cheaper than the FGMCs now and people still spent hundreds of thousands on those FGMCs. :D
    This was exactly what I was gonna say. It's nice to finally get a discount on all my 3-star champs.