**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Take 3*s out of Cavalier Crystals

Why in God's name are 3*s in the Cavalier Crystal? I understand that whales can take advantage of duping 4*s for 5* shards, but good grief. 4*s are no longer relevant with the release of act 6 and yet you still want us to buy a bunch of 3*s?

Just another reason why 4* restrictions are demoralizing.... Kabam has quite a few wrinkles to iron out...

Comments

• xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    Haha. This means, on average, you'll get at least a 4* from spending 400 units. Better than the FGMCs now lol
  • ClydaniaClydania Posts: 440 ★★
    edited March 2019
    You only have a 50% chance for them. Which is quite good if you'r elooking for a balance between a good crystals and not extendng the whale ftp gap too much
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    xNig said:

Haha. This means, on average, you'll get at least a 4* from spending 400 units. Better than the FGMCs now lol

On average means over 1000 crystal openings or more.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    Lormif said:

xNig said:

On average means over 1000 crystal openings or more.
    Yeah. Lol
  • IsItthoughIsItthough Posts: 254 ★★
    Ben93 said:

If you want a crystal with no 3*, then the price should be 1000 units at least... It is exactly the same price as GMC with 6* in it, 11% 5* and 38% 4* and you are complaining ? OMG... This is ONLY 200 units and you will get one of these crystals each week instead of 2 weeks for GMC.

What is the next step ? 6* crystal for 50 units ?

And I currently enjoy the 3* I get every two weeks, so I'm sure the additional 55 4* shards will come in hand each week.
  • RektorRektor Posts: 678 ★★★
    So you need to clear act 6 chapter 1 to get a crystal with an 88% chance that you will get a champ that you can’t use in act 6.

Cool story bro
  • SyndicatedSyndicated Posts: 563 ★★★
    for 200 units, will be a lost from Kabam side if they place only 4-5-6*, they must place a lost for the players, is common sense my friend.
  • IKONIKON Posts: 1,334 ★★★★★
    If they remove 3*, the cost would be 400 units per. Think of it as free 4* shards instead.
  • IKONIKON Posts: 1,334 ★★★★★
    V1PER1987 said:

IKON said:

If they remove 3*, the cost would be 400 units per. Think of it as free 4* shards instead.

Free 4* shards that cost 200 units.
    As per my previous post, the crystal would likely cost 400 units if you remove 3*. 2x 200 would give on average, a 3*, and a 4*, 5*, or 6*.

So yes, free 4* shards.
  • Wakandas_FinestWakandas_Finest Posts: 811 ★★★★
    edited March 2019
    IKON said:

V1PER1987 said:

IKON said:

Free 4* shards that cost 200 units.
    As per my previous post, the crystal would likely cost 400 units if you remove 3*. 2x 200 would give on average, a 3*, and a 4*, 5*, or 6*.

So yes, free 4* shards.
    So removing 3* is going to makes the crystal more expensive when adding 6* didn't? Not sure I follow your logic. Kabam should have made the cavalier crystal the similar to the grandmasters crystal but have 4-6 stars instead of 3-5 star champs. There really is no logical reason to include 3* in the cavalier crystal since anyone who completes act 6 most likely has no need for 3 star champs not even for 4* shards
  • StarhawkStarhawk Posts: 614 ★★★
    IKON said:

It is hard to think of it as free 4* shards when you are speculating the cost if 3* were not included. I might as well speculate the cost would be 50 units if 2* were included.
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    edited March 2019
    I'd be cool if they left that, but upgraded the bi-weekly GMC to drop 4* or higher. (After they achieved cavalier status of course).
  • BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,257 ★★★★★

for 200 units, will be a lost from Kabam side if they place only 4-5-6*, they must place a lost for the players, is common sense my friend.

They aren't paying miners to get these crystals. How do you figure there's a loss in selling MORE of a digital item when they make the item more desirable to more people?
  • 57R34K_the_MERC57R34K_the_MERC Posts: 23
    I decided to give the cavalier crystals a shot. Bought 12 of them.. 9 3*s and 3 4*s...

This is the first and last time I purchase a crystal with units on this account.

I decided to give the cavalier crystals a shot. Bought 12 of them.. 9 3*s and 3 4*s...

This is the first and last time I purchase a crystal with units on this account.

I bought some as well, about 200 worth and got 6 5*s, your poor luck does not mean they are bad.

They aren't paying miners to get these crystals. How do you figure there's a loss in selling MORE of a digital item when they make the item more desirable to more people?
    because it makes it harder to sell other packages, meaning they make less money.
  • LurkerLurker Posts: 196
    Lormif said:

I bought some as well, about 200 worth and got 6 5*s, your poor luck does not mean they are bad.
    @Lormif

I'm not sure I am reading this right. you bought approximately 200 crystals? roughly 40,000 units? and got 6 5*?

statistically you should've gotten 2 6* and 22 5* but claim you had reasonable luck getting 6 5*?

I feel like there are some words missing from your post or you meant that you bought 20 instead of 200...