**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

2nd r5 5* Blade or Void?

Who is worth the investment? Both are duped. I don’t have the trinity as 5*s so a little concerned about Act 6. Please leave comments.

2nd r5 5* Blade or Void? 30 votes

Blade
23%
Spity68SpeedbumpFighter092MegaGalacticJayCeeDylanphileLordGenesis 7 votes
Void
53%
Feeney234Riggs_97PeterQuillCharlie_SceneWabobaChampioncriticKobster84AnkalagonncrystaldsmithFhfjghhggggjfhfjgProf_SpoodermannSaket_123shumaxgorathdesignsodaDono512ThatGrootGroot 16 votes
Wait for Act 6
23%
TerraStark78AlfaalwaysdanellySmashZombieZeddScrubkiller_1Lufaso 7 votes

Comments

• UMad8ro3UMad8ro3 Posts: 132
    Thoughts?
  • StarlordisWickedStarlordisWicked Posts: 295
    I would wait for act VI. Obviously no one would call you an idiot for either choice!

I prefer blade because he complements my aggressive (impatient) play style. But it seems much of the content the last 6 months has evolved to make blade less effective. I would wait and see what act 6 has to offer since it sounds like you have completed all the other game content
  • AnkalagonnAnkalagonn Posts: 535 ★★
    Void
    Void. At the rate Kabam goes, they had just made an offer of Blade, which very likely will be render useless in act 6 due to some BS buffs like bleed immunity or stuff (Update 12, and so many nerfs done in the past by them, so Im not out of argumnets). Void is far more complete