**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Uncollected Nick Fury & Captain Marvel solos

Comments

• Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Spamming Mephisto L1 slays ez. Idk about NF yet
  • monomuggmonomugg Posts: 312 ★★
    i used 5/50 iceman on nick fury. and 4/40 the hood on captain marvel. i couldn't beat her at one shot though. it required a revive for the hood. shock damage drains her health and if he can stagger her indestructible effect
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    edited March 2019
    For NF, just use a scrub to kill the LMD.

After you kill it, quickly pause and quit the fight. If you're quick enough, you can start the fight against the real NF with him at only 15-50%. His debuff will take off another 15%.

Ezmode.

Edit: I also see this being abused in AW. 1 death is better than 3.
  • KrzysaltKrzysalt Posts: 577

Spamming Mephisto L1 slays ez. Idk about NF yet

Spamming the L1? Everyone seems to be saying that spamming the L2 is the way to go.
    monomugg said:

i used 5/50 iceman on nick fury. and 4/40 the hood on captain marvel. i couldn't beat her at one shot though. it required a revive for the hood. shock damage drains her health and if he can stagger her indestructible effect

Did you just choose Iceman because he's a mutant or was there a special reason for choosing him?
    Hamin said:

After you kill it, quickly pause and quit the fight. If you're quick enough, you can start the fight against the real NF with him at only 15-50%. His debuff will take off another 15%.

Ezmode.

I don't think he's that hard where you have to quit & come back in. Did you watch the video I posted in the main post? Seems pretty easy to take him down.
    Krzysalt said:

Hamin said:

Ezmode.

I don't think he's that hard where you have to quit & come back in. Did you watch the video I posted in the main post? Seems pretty easy to take him down.
    No. No WiFi right now.

Just saying.

I wasn't belittling your skills.
    Hamin said:

Krzysalt said:

Hamin said:

Ezmode.

No. No WiFi right now.

Just saying.

No, I wasn't saying that you were belittling my skills, I was just saying that I don't think you need to give up a death to take him down.
    Krzysalt said:

Hamin said:

Krzysalt said:

Hamin said:

Ezmode.

No. No WiFi right now.

Just saying.

No, I wasn't saying that you were belittling my skills, I was just saying that I don't think you need to give up a death to take him down.
    In the UC quest, I don't see how giving up a death matters.

In AW, I see this being abused hard on debuff immune or boss nodes.

In that instance, I can definitely see giving up a death.
  • TellthemIAMTellthemIAM Posts: 169
    I used my 6 star Jane foster for Cap Marvel. Keep baiting the L1 and then hit her with your L1 when her charges are low so she can’t purify it. The shock does insane damage. I’ve one shot her twice now. For Nick Fury I’ve used X23 4/55 and Luke Cage 4/55
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    edited March 2019
    Krzysalt said:

@LeNoirFaineant Domino for Captain Marvel huh? That's interesting. Do you have a video of that? I'd love to see.

I didn't make one and I'm done with chapter 3 on uncollected but it was pretty straightforward. She's pretty insane with Rhulk/Massacre synergy. Parry/Heavy, evade the Sp1, fire off a Sp2... If you send me an energy refill I'll make one lol
  • ManChildManChild Posts: 608 ★★★
    Captain marvel got the quake treatment a few times.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Krzysalt said:

@V1PER1987 I bet hood was a great fight. Do you have a hood video fight?

I don’t have a video. Maybe I can get one but it’s not overly exciting except for his shock damage.
  • gage201205gage201205 Posts: 572 ★★★
    DarthHaas said:

Ghost with quantum trinity did the job. Both fights was a bit slower then normal and got lucky with the armor break and keeping NF under his 5 charges

NF!!! I love that dude's music lol

DarthHaas said:

Ghost with quantum trinity did the job. Both fights was a bit slower then normal and got lucky with the armor break and keeping NF under his 5 charges

NF!!! I love that dude's music lol
    Therapy Session

Krzysalt said:

@LeNoirFaineant Domino for Captain Marvel huh? That's interesting. Do you have a video of that? I'd love to see.

I didn't make one and I'm done with chapter 3 on uncollected but it was pretty straightforward. She's pretty insane with Rhulk/Massacre synergy. Parry/Heavy, evade the Sp1, fire off a Sp2... If you send me an energy refill I'll make one lol
    I don't need a video that badly. Lol
    ManChild said:

Captain marvel got the quake treatment a few times.

Mmm I'd love to see a video on that one!
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,053 ★★★★★
    start lord works ok for both of them. very satisfying vs fury, only couple of hits after he degens to 30%
    Aleor said:

start lord works ok for both of them. very satisfying vs fury, only couple of hits after he degens to 30%

Lol I love SL...he's one of my favorite champs in the game. I use him for so much in the game.
  • AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    Venom the duck walked through both of them
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    edited March 2019
    mike867 said:

DarthHaas said:

Ghost VS CAp marvel is bugged. Cap triggers armor break through ghosts phase
    I'm pretty sure she can do that
  • Mother_FlerkenMother_Flerken Posts: 508 ★★★
    3/45 mephisto has UC cap marvel down in a couple sp1s, 30ish hits.
  • solivagant56solivagant56 Posts: 75
    4/55 Domino for nick fury solo and 4/40 mephisto for captain marvel solo.
  • monomuggmonomugg Posts: 312 ★★
    Krzysalt said:

monomugg said:

Did you just choose Iceman because he's a mutant or was there a special reason for choosing him?
    i chose him because he's bleed inmune too
    Assail said:

3/45 mephisto has UC cap marvel down in a couple sp1s, 30ish hits.

Not bad...I hear Mephisto is the one to use for UC Cap Marvel. Spam the L1's & good to go.

4/55 Domino for nick fury solo and 4/40 mephisto for captain marvel solo.

Yup, Domino is the way to go for Nick Fury!