**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

3* Sentinel

So can someone explain how you supposed to get 100 analysis on Sentinel please!!

Comments

• Options
    MavRCK_MavRCK_ Posts: 469 ★★★
    The defender repeats the same action twice in a row to build analysis on your sentinel. Specials count for extra analysis!

Good luck!
  • Options
    BaddOne67BaddOne67 Posts: 116
    Well how do you know when you have 100 and also does he do something Special cause i guess I'm not understanding the profile!!
  • Options
    shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    BaddOne67 said:

Well how do you know when you have 100 and also does he do something Special cause i guess I'm not understanding the profile!!

He kills skrulls
  • Options
    Ok but what is skrulls???
  • Options
    shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    BaddOne67 said:

Ok but what is skrulls???

I was joking lol he just can inflict debuffs through the block when he gets enough charges and when at 100 I believe his specials are unblockable I think not 100% sure because I don't have him.

P.S. a skrull is what your profile pic is rn
  • Options
    I know people probably get tired of stupid questions but I was taught a question is never a stupid question but I'm thankful for all the answers I get seeing I'm pretty new to the game and love the hell out of this game!!!
  • Options
    Oh by the way Sentinel is AWESOME!!!
  • Options
    TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    When you get 100 charges the words 'analysis complete' will pop up in pink. Best way to get to 100 if you're using him on attack is to 4 hit combo into the opponent's block
  • Options
    Cool thanks!!!