**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Best champion with persistent charge

monomuggmonomugg Posts: 312 ★★
this is intended only for champions you use as attackers, not defenders. persistent charges may be very useful in some many scenarios, so which character do you think has the best persistent charge at the moment?

(if i forgot anyone, please apologize)

Best champion with persistent charge 175 votes

Aegon
33%
GamerVdh2008TheJalliA_Noob_Is1StewmanKyrazmomallinashesKihlgastTerraWill435AlCapone2727Jim0172Vincew80NOOOOOOOOPEEEEEPatchie93SuperSam57Kayne34G0311Hammerbro_64Priyansh7 58 votes
Corvus Glaive
42%
BigPoppaCBONEdanielmathCarmel1LeNoirFaineantCrkwestIcthalianmum_m2ZENPlayerINTEGRALJets44YotzCrimson8399R_D_JrKurvzjSungjVerzzMatthewmercuryLvernon15Dean9300450 74 votes
Mephisto
2%
JensenButlerCASrini003SarriDarth_SemzPerceptron 5 votes
M.O.D.O.K.
0%
Morningstar
6%
thetaman23Darkrider05WrathfulRavenThunderGodDuke_SilverArdiMaldroit2ZombieZeddTheSquish671Iron_web93UNREFORMED_ZED 11 votes
Sabertooth
6%
Savio444Doc_RemorayRiggs_97ScholiaDjinProf_SpoodermannIron_spider1ẞlооdGnotnusHaminLordRaymondIbby 12 votes
The Champion
0%
Wmbly62 1 vote
Venom the Duck
5%
Hulk_77adqqedfyvrKobster84Colonaut123Mitchell35ZipioDarkknight1988SpookyKonan2Zebartin 9 votes
Mister Sinister
0%
1_ShuNeu_1 1 vote
Other (in case I forgot another one, please specify)
2%
DOKTOROKTOPUSBoosterStqtsV1PER1987Savage_ 4 votes

Comments

• monomuggmonomugg Posts: 312 ★★
    V1PER1987 said:

I like Heimdall and his utility.

true! nice one. I also find Bishop's PC very handy in some scenarios.
  • gannicus0830gannicus0830 Posts: 606 ★★★★
    Welp, thanks o.p.
    Corvus Nerf inbound.
  • Maldroit2Maldroit2 Posts: 739 ★★★
    Morningstar
    You can't beat Morningstar. Each soul makes her stronger and harder to kill.
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,043 ★★★★★
    Corvus Glaive
    Maldroit2 said:

You can't beat Morningstar. Each soul makes her stronger and harder to kill.

I love you
  • KyrazmomKyrazmom Posts: 159
    Aegon
    Aegon gets my vote because you can’t beat his utility and his abilities. He’s amazing and fun to play with!
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    edited March 2019
    I have pretty much only 2 of those listed as 4* ☹️
  • PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,635 Guardian
    Aegon
    I vote ægon because he is too OP at 999 charges
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    Morningstar
    When i voted mephisto was the first visible option, so i was like 'oh good morningstar's winning'. Then i scrolled up
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    Sabertooth
    I see you in there @Hamin 😉
  • ZebartinZebartin Posts: 32
    Venom the Duck
    I like Venom the Duck for no reason, it's just funny. But actually I think Morningstar is more insane, and Aegon fits in LOL nicely but only in LOL.
    Besides, I do think Corvus is some champion who makes this game too easy and lack of strategy. I have seen many players who act like noobs without Corvus.
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    edited March 2019
    Sabertooth
    ẞlооd said:

Where's your vote?
  • Hulk_77Hulk_77 Posts: 782 ★★★
    Venom the Duck
    I mean, Corvus's persistent charges are great for increasing his damage, but they're FAR from the best persistent charges in the game. Look at what the other persistent charges give their champs! I think it is either Aegon, VtD, or Morningstar. No one else should even be in the conversation. I voted VtD because his allow you to build up what you need for that map. No other champ is as customizable over a long map than him.
  • DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    Sabertooth
    I have 4* Sabretooth and 5* Killmonger. This synergy is really helping me in initial act 5.
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    Sabertooth
    Hamin said:

ẞlооd said:

Where's your vote?
    Haha it's been done.
  • KyrazmomKyrazmom Posts: 159
    Aegon
    Zebartin said:

I like Venom the Duck for no reason, it's just funny. But actually I think Morningstar is more insane, and Aegon fits in LOL nicely but only in LOL.
    Besides, I do think Corvus is some champion who makes this game too easy and lack of strategy. I have seen many players who act like noobs without Corvus.

I use Aegon in AW attack and he usually clears my whole path, which includes All or nothing, Dismay first mini boss, a node that drains my power bar every 20 seconds, and a bleed node. He’s not just for LOL.
  • dbrennerdbrenner Posts: 2
    Its gotta be either Corvus, Mephisto, or Aegon. Corvus and Mephisto are good for people like me who suck at the same and are very useful. Aegon is useful but takes a lotttttt of skill. Idk about Hemidall. people say hes good but i dont know how his charges work.
  • monomuggmonomugg Posts: 312 ★★
    Kyrazmom said:

Zebartin said:

I use Aegon in AW attack and he usually clears my whole path, which includes All or nothing, Dismay first mini boss, a node that drains my power bar every 20 seconds, and a bleed node. He’s not just for LOL.
    that's interesting. i didn't think he could be so useful in aw. thanks for the tip
  • G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★
    Aegon
    I say Aegon and the reason is , get to at least 300 combo and you can bull doze though any thing especially is they hit into your unstoppable heavy and raise your fury, it's lights out for the enemy.
  • Savage_Savage_ Posts: 64
    Other (in case I forgot another one, please specify)
    Captain Marvel potentially. For now, corvus.
  • StewmanStewman Posts: 735 ★★★
    Aegon
    Kyrazmom said:

Zebartin said:

Exactly. I kept hearing how he wouldn't be good for attack in war or Aq even. These people are very wrong.
    He hands down has the best PC in the game.
  • Lt_Magnum_1Lt_Magnum_1 Posts: 639 ★★
    Corvus Glaive
    I say Glaive. Aegon has his use for extremely challenging content but his build-up is too much to be of practical use in most content. Glaive's immunity and great straight from the gate damage makes him a better champ.
  • JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
    I just got a four star Corvus with charge. So he is worth powering up?
  • solmyrairsolmyrair Posts: 388
    Aegon
    Zebartin said:

Aegon not only in LOL.

I’ve done with him Act 6.1, explored Act 5, using in AQ/AW constantly. He’s a monster
  • HieitakuHieitaku Posts: 1,366 ★★★★★
    Captain Sparkles for me