**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Abuse

The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
Hey everyone, I just had a quick question. If a player that is say in charge of an alliance is... abusive, yet not abusive in the actual game, only in a different app (line for example), can I report them in the game for abuse? or is that outside kabam's jurisdiction? Thanks!

Comments

• The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
    And by "report in game" I mean send a ticket to kabam. Since I know that's how you usually report an abusive player.
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    Logically, as the evidence of the abuse is not in possession of Kabam, Kabam could not verify your complaint so they will not act on it. I think you'll need to check the Terms & Conditions of the Line app if they have any report option for abuse.
  • Fugitive21Fugitive21 Posts: 221
    nope..they wont do nothing.
  • Notcho59Notcho59 Posts: 116
    I'm pretty sure that's outside of Kabam's Jurisdiction. Get on the recruitment section here and find a better alliance leader or get with your fellow alliance members and about the problem.

On a side note you might think he is abusive but he might think he is just playing around or trying to be funny. I don't know the situation but DM him how you feel and if he is an a$$hole afterwards then you should move on.
  • The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
    Notcho59 said:

I'm pretty sure that's outside of Kabam's Jurisdiction. Get on the recruitment section here and find a better alliance leader or get with your fellow alliance members and about the problem.

On a side note you might think he is abusive but he might think he is just playing around or trying to be funny. I don't know the situation but DM him how you feel and if he is an a$$hole afterwards then you should move on.

Trust me I already left. Lol. And I know he wasn't trolling, he calls people out all the time and says awful things about them, going as far as to say that they are a horrible person and that they deserve nothing in life. And yes he was that way to me when I tried to DM him as well
  • JChanceH9JChanceH9 Posts: 764 ★★★
    edited March 2019
    The_Boss9 said:

Trust me I already left. Lol. And I know he wasn't trolling, he calls people out all the time and says awful things about them, going as far as to say that they are a horrible person and that they deserve nothing in life. And yes he was that way to me when I tried to DM him as well

Those people normally just drive others away on their own. Glad you got away if you were unhappy there. Most alliances I’ve worked with have been decent people with varying levels of personality compatibility. There will be a good fit out there. Don’t sell yourself short, or let the people take away from your enjoyment of the game.
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    The_Boss9 said:

Notcho59 said:

Such d*$ches end up alone. That's the law of karma.
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    The_Boss9 said:

Hey everyone, I just had a quick question. If a player that is say in charge of an alliance is... abusive, yet not abusive in the actual game, only in a different app (line for example), can I report them in the game for abuse? or is that outside kabam's jurisdiction? Thanks!

Please only use the in-game reporting feature for issues that have occurred in game, not on third-party platforms.
This discussion has been closed.