**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How good is Elektra?

Until this month I hadn't any Skill hero among my 4*. I used to put my 3* GwenPool in the team when I need a skill.

Now I have Daredevil OG and Hawkeye both at 3/30. As I like playting with Hawkeye (power control is very useful), I was planing taking him to 4/40.

But now I just got ELEKTRA. How good is she? Is she worth taking to 4/40 even if undupped?

I should play her just like Gwenpool? Or there is a particular way to fight with her?

Thanks for helping this newby.

Comments

• Yelin547Yelin547 Posts: 238
    Electra plays straight up unless you are trying to take advantage of her ability to prevent defensive abilities. In that case only attack while they are parried or bleeding.
  • Jon8299Jon8299 Posts: 1,067 ★★★
    She's awesome, she can armor break bleed immune champs with her specials, she can bleed anyone else with ger specials, she has her own form of the Assassin mastery and it's better duped. To reduce ability accuracy the opponent must have a debuff on them however.
  • thanks4playingthanks4playing Posts: 805 ★★★
    Very
  • thanks4playingthanks4playing Posts: 805 ★★★
    She can also bypass astral evade with her heavy.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,736 ★★★★★
    If you need a power control champ, rank the Hawkeye.

• messmess Posts: 38
    shes worth r5 even undupped. shes worth to have resonate mastery on lvl1 too.
  • Stark78AlfaStark78Alfa Posts: 502
    Thank you. I didn't know she was that good.

I'll take her to 4/40 now.

My Vision (AOU) will be the power control guy.
  • HahaNuHahaNu Posts: 43
    I think she is bugged, I just used her on a thorn node and took all the dmg everytime! Probably they f... her as always!
  • BuckeyeKPBuckeyeKP Posts: 693
    What mess said, very worth it to add inequity and resonate. I run her in AW every time and she kills Magiks, Mordo and any science. It's easy to get parry stun debuffs and she gets a lot of bleeds or armor breaks on her specials in addition to the weakness from resonate. Her sig isn't her best ability but is icing on the cake. I prefer her to CB and BW since her ability has no class advantage and doesn't trigger mystic dispersion,