**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Awaken 4* Blade or 4* Thing or 4* Aegon or 4* Darkhawk

Awaken 4* Blade or 4* Thing or 4* Aegon or 4* Darkhawk 57 votes

Blade
56%
CrkwestMattHERVE_LEANDREOrcDovahkiinOzFearUsDingaloYouconfusedCupidRepto23WabobaxXpenTedthebellhopTheReverendV1PER1987Markg25TankRichardsonNopedroooScrubkiller_1ShadownamezTiger360 32 votes
Thing
14%
Foxhero007Savio444TinoMiaMarvel2289The_red_Eclipse_I_REiiGN15RazeStrike 8 votes
Aegon
22%
adqqedfyvrRCunhaHammerbro_64Fighter092Duke_SilverKillerRino19MaxtheSilentCainFhfjghhggggjfhfjgGeorgiaDawgshumaxgorathThanos_CarDeltrons 13 votes
Darkhawk
7%
Raganatorshadow_lurker22Maldroit2RakeYoung 4 votes

Comments

• Vegeta9000Vegeta9000 Posts: 204 ★★
    Blade will probably help you a lot more Aegon was supposed to be great for act 6, but we know how that went with 4*s so Blade will help you in the here and now.
  • dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★
    Have to agree with MrChad's first part ... considering the cost to upgrade 4* ... knowing they won't help you eventually, there isn't really any point . funnel your resources/effort into 5* .. save up to rank up a 5* .. progress will be a bit slower, but at least you'll have useful champs later .. LOL
  • BlackSaChiBlackSaChi Posts: 298
    NONE wait for 5* one
  • REiiGN15REiiGN15 Posts: 120
    Thing
    ya'll sleeping on the Thing
  • YcatsYcats Posts: 146 ★★
    Blade
    Don't listen to the guys telling you to wait for 5 stars. 4 star champions are usable in 90% of content the only thing they can't do is Act 6 but they will get you through event quest and other challenges. if you need a labyrinth of legends option an awakened aegon can even do that for you.
  • MaxtheSilentMaxtheSilent Posts: 762 ★★★
    Aegon
    I don't have him but an awakened AEgon looks like a beast. Thing is amazing and I have a soft spot for Darkhawk but I wouldn't recommend him over the others. Blade is great and Regen on command plus danger sense and bleed is a hard to beat combination but I'd go for AEgon or Thing personally. "Luckily" I have almost none of them above a 3* so I don't have to make that difficult decision. Is lucky the right word.hmmm