**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Witness the Great Revival! Act 6 Chapter 1 - Coming March 13th

Comments

• CFreeCFree Posts: 491 ★★
    edited March 2019
    SSJ4 said:

I recommend everyone go check out lagacy’s channel for some of this. Lots of hard fights indeed and it a shame we can’t use our 4* champions(looks possible with skill).

His roster is better than most but he said he used one revive.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,126 ★★★★★

Pjango said:

Will auto evade champs be effected by "No Retreat"? Or is it only dexterity and manual dash backs. Just curious for tomorrow.

If you take a look at Lagacy's video right here, you'll see him take that node on! He starts off with a Spider-Man (Stark Enhanced) that repeatedly evades Elektra's attacks on his own, not causing No Retreat to activate.
    Yeah if you just giv all a sparky wild be nice. Hav over 60 5 star and I’m don’t felling confident in act6. For now but can’t said much. For now.
    Ace_03 said:

Act 6 will be very difficult and losing synergies will hurt badly. It’s really that simple. I don’t need to watch a video tutorial or wait and see how much losing any benefit will hurt.

That makes zero sense. You have to see the content or play the content to know how much losing 4* will hurt.
    AndiYTDE said:

Lagacy's preview of Act 6 Ch1 Quest 1 is up now! Take a look at his preview video for tips on how to avoid damage from No Retreat, and more!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56dQlf0zU90

After seeing this video I have to say: You have to be kidding me! You expect us to have so many specific champions (some that cause bleed, power control champs, ones that generate fury buffs) and don´t allow 4* champions so we do not get the utility? That´s just such a bad move, Kabam!
    Funny. After seeing the video I actually think I’ll be giving it a shot instead of ignoring it like I planned.
  • Roboct1Roboct1 Posts: 24
    TheVyrus said:

I think the issue is that players take this too seriously. Kabam created a GAME. It was not created to be a lifestyle, while some choose to make it one, that was not the point. As people continue to figure out ways to beat the content Kabam needs to figure out how to make it more challenging.

Yes, Kabam does need to figure out how to make more and more challenging content, but that shouldn't include restricting players from using lower tiered forms of their favorite characters. By restricting the characters allowed, all Kabam is doing is actively punishing the skilled free-to-play players that could beat Act 6 with only 4-stars. Shouldn't skill be more important in a "GAME" than how much cash you can drop? Especially considering the drop chance of a 5-star out of a grandmaster crystal is only 3% it should be very clear that Kabam is just trying to milk us dry.
    TheVyrus said:

Personally I think it is great business for Kabam and a great opportunity for players. Kabam increases revenue with new and challenging content and players get to spread their wings and learn how to use new champs that You Tubers tell t hem they shouldn't use or upgrade.

Well, it is definitely great business for Kabam, but I'll let you be the first one to rank up your 5-star Colossus since you seem to be into that sorta thing.

Thanks Vyrus, very cool.
  • AkhilxcxAkhilxcx Posts: 255 ★★

SeanFlik said:

Lagacy's preview of Act 6 Ch1 Quest 1 is up now! Take a look at his preview video for tips on how to avoid damage from No Retreat, and more!

wait so one of the content creators who has played through part of act 6 says 4*s should be allowed... and you're advertising that??

Absolutely. Lagacy and all of the Content Creators are welcome (and even asked) to share their true opinions and their thoughts, as long as they follow the Code of Conduct. He's made some great content for you all here, and we want to share it.
    And what about our feedback it doesn't matter or what?? btw that video lagacy just posted nothing short of a joke for people who are getting screwed over by rng everytime. so there's ghost, blade, corvus, stark spidey and every other god tier champ used by him means you not only get disappointment over 4* but if you don't have specific 5* or 6* then also you get disappointment only.pls show us one video where a 6* sentry or storm is taking on a korg like that so we can all understand that this content is meant for all 5* and 6* and not some specific champs
  • WC303WC303 Posts: 88

SeanFlik said:

wait so one of the content creators who has played through part of act 6 says 4*s should be allowed... and you're advertising that??

Absolutely. Lagacy and all of the Content Creators are welcome (and even asked) to share their true opinions and their thoughts, as long as they follow the Code of Conduct. He's made some great content for you all here, and we want to share it.
    Doesn’t matter. He’s saying we should be allowed to bring 4* champs to cover himself. He doesn’t want to alienate his subscribers. Look at his lineup. It’s ridiculously good BECAUSE HE’S A WHALE. He recommends bringing Blade/Sparky/GR. That would be awesome if I had a 5* Sparky and GR to go with my 5/65 Blade. Nope. I only have the 4* versions. Oh, I also don’t have Omega or Corvus. Over 70 5* champs, but not them.
  • Furion17Furion17 Posts: 267
    edited March 2019
    Why
  • IsItthoughIsItthough Posts: 254 ★★
    @Kabam Miike Just curious as to why you didn't let him run chapter 2.
  • AmonthirAmonthir Posts: 754 ★★★

Chapter 2 will probably not be out for a few months, so the focus now is Ch1. Ch2 is likely not ready for testing/beta.
  • IsItthoughIsItthough Posts: 254 ★★
    Amonthir said:

Chapter 2 will probably not be out for a few months, so the focus now is Ch1. Ch2 is likely not ready for testing/beta.
    Sorry I meant the 6.1.2 not actually chapter 2. @Kabam Miike
  • Cjt782Cjt782 Posts: 6
    Requiring [X] number of 5* or even 6* champions is complete garbage. I've been playing this game for 4+ years, so I have a pretty decent roster, but my 6* champs aren't good and I often NEED to bring a 4* for synergy purposes. Complete cash grab, there's no valid reason to have this type of restriction!