**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Impossible synergies - working as intended, Kabam? Does this make really make sense to you?

ON12355ON12355 Posts: 144 ★★
Hello,
I'd like to ask about impossible (read unavailable) synergies, as they are now more relevant than ever and they recently got a little too literal.

So, there are many synergies now in the game, that are very hard to come by and that makes their purpose really questionable because why would anyone create game mechanics that is obviously not intended to work EVER? I have one example that has been relevant for a VERY long time now: OG Deadpool. This particular champs was not available in Contest for years and he does not exist at all beyond his 3* version. That itself says a lot but that's not even the point here. You created Deadpool total ****, which is by the way one of your lowest moments, congratulations, so I wouldn't care to have him even 6* (in the end, X-pool is considered one of the worst possible pulls from 6* crystal - congratulations again) but what I care about is you actually did created one very good champion there some time ago - one of the very best even. Domino. And then you gave her - for some reason - synergy with this particular champion - OG Deadpool and it is one of the very best synergies she has - I mean 10% attack boost is not irrelevant, considering her far above average damage output, is it?
So now, doesn't it bother you only a little bit, that there are players, who never EVER got the chance to activate this synergy? We are talking synergy that comes with a price here - you have to bring useless 3* champ but still. You created that synergy. But not really, right? If this does make ANY sense, please, enlighten us, I beg you.

And now due to the very recent events this problem is deepening. Im of course talking about 4* champions ban in Story quest. Forget Deadpool, are you even aware how many synergies does this ban kills for good? I'm not talking synergies that are slightly harder to come by now based on your luck with 5* pulls, I'm talking the ones that are near impossible or totally impossible to get right now.
Scarlett Witch synergies. Wolverine synergies. Dr.Strange synergies. Thor synergies. No more. For those who didn't spend their rent for Vision, there goes another synergies. Same for Electro. Almost impossible synergies with Gamora and Black Bolt since they both for no reason at all don't even exist 5*. This ban combined with now totally outdated 5* exclusivity of some other key champions mentioned above really affected (negatively of course, that's your only way obviously) dozens of champions now. I'm not exaggerating.. You literally started to crippling the game instead of making it better, do you even see that?

So simply put, could you please explain how does this make sense? Creating content and then do whatever you can to make it actually unusable for players? I'd be happy to hear it.

Thanks

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,731 ★★★★★
    Ok look ...
    The champions exist. The sinergies aren't impossible due to the fact that they are possible.
  • ON12355ON12355 Posts: 144 ★★

Ok look ...
    The champions exist. The sinergies aren't impossible due to the fact that they are possible.

Can you tell me how to get OG Deadpool synergy now? Is it accessible in the game by ANY way? No? Okay, thanks for empty comment :smile:
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,862 ★★★★★
    You know that they are making all the older champs available as a 5* right? They have to balance them correctly though. Deadpool will likely never make it as a regular champ as hes a trophy champ same as thanos and Kang. Just the way it is. As for the others, they are already in the game. Vamos a and BB are 6*'s which at R1 is a 5* R4 equivalent. Electro is a 5* and IIRC Dr. Strange is too. I'm sure OG vision will come back around as well.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,731 ★★★★★
    ON12355 said:

Ok look ...

Can you tell me how to get OG Deadpool synergy now? Is it accessible in the game by ANY way? No? Okay, thanks for empty comment :smile:
    You can create a new account and get him. Or you can wait for another offer
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    ON12355 said:

Ok look ...

because you are curently unable to get him does not make it impossible generally.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,151 ★★★★★
    Kabam doesn't make everything easy. And it shouldn't, because then the game would be too easy.

That's your answer.
  • Ben345qBen345q Posts: 168
    I'm pretty sure like 3 years ago when he was first offered, if you bought the 3* you got a 4* offer for him
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    Ben345q said:

I'm pretty sure like 3 years ago when he was first offered, if you bought the 3* you got a 4* offer for him

No, but when his special arena came along you could gain entry to it. IIRC that is.
  • Roguefrogger13Roguefrogger13 Posts: 413 ★★
    ON12355 said:

Hello,
    I'd like to ask about impossible (read unavailable) synergies, as they are now more relevant than ever and they recently got a little too literal.

So, there are many synergies now in the game, that are very hard to come by and that makes their purpose really questionable because why would anyone create game mechanics that is obviously not intended to work EVER? I have one example that has been relevant for a VERY long time now: OG Deadpool. This particular champs was not available in Contest for years and he does not exist at all beyond his 3* version. That itself says a lot but that's not even the point here. You created Deadpool total ****, which is by the way one of your lowest moments, congratulations, so I wouldn't care to have him even 6* (in the end, X-pool is considered one of the worst possible pulls from 6* crystal - congratulations again) but what I care about is you actually did created one very good champion there some time ago - one of the very best even. Domino. And then you gave her - for some reason - synergy with this particular champion - OG Deadpool and it is one of the very best synergies she has - I mean 10% attack boost is not irrelevant, considering her far above average damage output, is it?
    So now, doesn't it bother you only a little bit, that there are players, who never EVER got the chance to activate this synergy? We are talking synergy that comes with a price here - you have to bring useless 3* champ but still. You created that synergy. But not really, right? If this does make ANY sense, please, enlighten us, I beg you.

And now due to the very recent events this problem is deepening. Im of course talking about 4* champions ban in Story quest. Forget Deadpool, are you even aware how many synergies does this ban kills for good? I'm not talking synergies that are slightly harder to come by now based on your luck with 5* pulls, I'm talking the ones that are near impossible or totally impossible to get right now.
    Scarlett Witch synergies. Wolverine synergies. Dr.Strange synergies. Thor synergies. No more. For those who didn't spend their rent for Vision, there goes another synergies. Same for Electro. Almost impossible synergies with Gamora and Black Bolt since they both for no reason at all don't even exist 5*. This ban combined with now totally outdated 5* exclusivity of some other key champions mentioned above really affected (negatively of course, that's your only way obviously) dozens of champions now. I'm not exaggerating.. You literally started to crippling the game instead of making it better, do you even see that?

So simply put, could you please explain how does this make sense? Creating content and then do whatever you can to make it actually unusable for players? I'd be happy to hear it.

Thanks

Deadpool is available as a two, three and four star champion bro. All synergies are possible. Idk what you're bugging over.