**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Should King Groot get a buff

Im not really a big fan of king groot but hes a massive champion so imagine what you could do with him if he also broke unstoppable like she hulk and possibly do some buff

Comments

• TOAST_MAILTOAST_MAIL Posts: 26
    V1PER1987 said:

No. He’s great as is.

How????
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Agreed he definitely needs a buff
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★

V1PER1987 said:

No. He’s great as is.

How????
    He is literally the most sustainable champ in the game. And he has bleed immunity. If he is not on cool down in regen mode, you can use an L3 with a fury up to almost instantly gain ~15% max HP. His L2 with a fury can also do respectable DoT. He doesn’t hit like Ghost or Sparky, but he’ll survive the whole quest as long as you don’t start a fight and put the game down for 5 minutes.
  • Fugitive21Fugitive21 Posts: 221
    He sucks I have R3 5* and wish rank downs were still available.
  • Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,305 ★★★
    If they increased his crit rate and damage
    He'd be decent
  • Alpha07Alpha07 Posts: 649 ★★
    I think there are a lot of champs in a way more need of a buff than him. King Groot at least is sustainable.
  • DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    He's already decent defender, quite a lot of people don't know how to play around him. There are still champions that are absolutely useless in every aspect of game, so they should take priority in getting buff, like: cyclops, colossus, deadpool xf, groot, karnak, black bolt, joe fixit, iron patriot, magneto, hulkbuster, daredevil and few others
  • ThatweirdguyThatweirdguy Posts: 675 ★★★
    His damage is sooooo low. He times out of AQ fights. He does not need an entire rework. Just increase his damage maybe by increasing those fury rates or the armor break rates.
  • HendrossHendross Posts: 938 ★★★

His damage is sooooo low. He times out of AQ fights. He does not need an entire rework. Just increase his damage maybe by increasing those fury rates or the armor break rates.

This is a very good point, I'm not disputing he's very sustainable, but even a skilled player i.e not getting hit, can not finish some fights in the allotted time.
  • hankenarhankenar Posts: 34
    Check my man @Zoomshot 's videos on reddit ;)
  • SwabsSwabs Posts: 15
    Not at all. King groot is the one and only true king and should be respected by all. Bow down to him. Hail to the king.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Swabs said:

Not at all. King groot is the one and only true king and should be respected by all. Bow down to him. Hail to the king.

Smartest man I’ve seen. All hail the King!!!
  • Zeronaut81Zeronaut81 Posts: 290 ★★
    KG doesn’t hit hard, but his furies can mitigate that. He does have a ton of utility, as mentioned above. As far as champs that need a buff, KG shouldn’t be a priority. The older iron men, hulkbuster, Colossus, Falcon, DPX, those champs are much worse than KG, and hopefully will see a buff in the near future. Having said that, a buff on KG wouldn’t be poorly received. Hint hint, dev team.
  • KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    He is one of the worst designed champs as were 90% of them before January'18!!
  • JohnLocke117JohnLocke117 Posts: 500 ★★★
    I think I'm weird but for some reason I want to own a 4/55 or 6* KG. Idk why but i want to.
  • iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    Check out @Zoomshot's videos on Reddit, you will be surprised how useful he is.
  • Hey guys, if you haven't already, please take a moment to share any Champion improvement suggestions you may have in THIS discussion. To help keep the Forum tidy, I'll go ahead and close this one.
This discussion has been closed.