**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Best pizza for mcoc

12346»

Comments

• Ultimatesaber32Ultimatesaber32 Posts: 742 ★★

Now I want Pizza. Should I say, our version. Lol.

Just ordered
  • Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★
    I just want to say that I really enjoy homemade pizza. It's just so nice making it from scratch.

From what I can remember, we put on: ham, chicken, pineapple, onion, cabanossi (spicy sausage, it's really nice) and sometimes we even put on some capsicum (the red one). I think there might be more on there but I can't remember what they might have been...
    But yeah just ham, pineapple and chicken are really nice. And I don't know why I like it so much I just do.

(oh yeah and of course we put cheese and pizza sauce on our pizza. Just thought I'd say that?)
  • Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,546 ★★★★★
    edited March 2019
    @PIZZATIME got you covered with Joe’s Pizza, hand delivered from Spider-Man himself.

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,192 ★★★★★

@PIZZATIME got you covered with Joe’s Pizza, hand delivered from Spider-Man himself.

That's funny on a loop. XD
  • PsychoakumaPsychoakuma Posts: 564 ★★
    I like the Sinister Pizza from hell (with added cheese)

https://online.hellpizza.com/menu/pizza
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,192 ★★★★★

I like the Sinister Pizza from hell (with added cheese)

https://online.hellpizza.com/menu/pizza

That looks sick as "hell". XD
  • BadroseBadrose Posts: 777 ★★★
    DNA3000 said:

Badrose said:

I'd like to invite all of you in Italy to discover what a pizza really is! :p

Much like the automobile and the indoor toilet, the first one might be an amazing invention and interesting to see today, but that doesn't mean there isn't a lot of room for improvement.
    Too bad you didn't improve pizza there... Unless you think that adding some ingredients on top is an improvement