**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Act 5

The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
Kinda a dumb question, I never read the talking/text in act 5(I just spammed cancel dialogue whenever it appeared), would someone mind telling me what the "story" behind the story quest actually is? Lol, with act 6 coming I was just curious what exactly happened. Thanks!

Comments

• shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    The_Boss9 said:

Kinda a dumb question, I never read the talking/text in act 5(I just spammed cancel dialogue whenever it appeared), would someone mind telling me what the "story" behind the story quest actually is? Lol, with act 6 coming I was just curious what exactly happened. Thanks!

Or go back through it if u haven't explored it and read the dialogue
  • The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★

The_Boss9 said:

I have explored it, and I’m too lazy to do it again lol.
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    The_Boss9 said:

The_Boss9 said:

I have explored it, and I’m too lazy to do it again lol.
    I actually haven't completed it yet so I couldn't tell you
  • VoltolosVoltolos Posts: 1,120 ★★★
    Chapter 1 and 2 are just the grandmaster taking over and getting the summoner to defeat the collector for him.
    In Chapter 3 the champs realize that the Grandmaster isnt better than the collector so they want to get rid of him.
    In chapter 4 you work together with the champs because they found some crystal fragments that have something to do with the stability of the battlerealm.
    In the end, they realise that these fragments are parts of Carina but they cant revive her.
  • The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
    Voltolos said:

Chapter 1 and 2 are just the grandmaster taking over and getting the summoner to defeat the collector for him.
    In Chapter 3 the champs realize that the Grandmaster isnt better than the collector so they want to get rid of him.
    In chapter 4 you work together with the champs because they found some crystal fragments that have something to do with the stability of the battlerealm.
    In the end, they realise that these fragments are parts of Carina but they cant revive her.

Thanks man