**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Reduce AQ6 Empty Nodes """ Read This ""

Player1994Player1994 Posts: 793 ★★★
Since AQ7 has been introduced there is no reason to keep AQ6 energy cost crazy Her'es why :

1-AQ6 now is what the old AQ5 was and it supposed to be run by peoples less active and that have a life
alongside the game.

2-It's no more an end game content and therfore there should be enough oporrtunity for peoples to play it

3- this will make all alliances play AQ6 more often and therfore push the ones who wanna harvest AQ
rewards to play AQ7 instead of forming teams with higher prestige playing full AQ6 and ranking in CLOSER
places like those who been challenging in AQ7

4-Technically every alliance in the game will get the same rank by Shifting the amount of AQ5 they were
playing into AQ6 yielding to the same (Rank/Rewards With more play time and suffering with nodes )

5- Harden Fights make energy costs lower We are playing this game on a long term basis we don't wanna
get burned out by playing and having to stay online all day long and not be able to hit 100% at the least
mistake ( time )

I whish there will be an answer for this post since it's constrective and truly speaking about a sincere
problem we are facing since aq7 has been introduced .

as an example of myself i've been playing the game for more than 4 years and we were placing between
150-200 in the old ranking wihtout aq7 beeing doing a mix of aq5/6 and rotating members in it or playing it
in the last 2 days as an end game content it gived points that would make us place there but not now

( everyone has to step up from playing every 5 hours to being online at least 10 times a day to play aq6 and
the time zones ain't helping so that give us 2 options either we keep playing with the same team and get
lower rewards than we used to get or ban at least half of our players to step up

"" every new year there was a thread to ask players about the best thing they enjoyed in their experience
playing mcoc and the same answer has came hundred of times .. don't destroy that thing

Comments

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,124 ★★★★★
    The time zone don’t help but I’m find map6 okay but can se for them ther hav works to do hav hard it can be at times but wouldn’t mind ther cout a bit more node of.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,956 ★★★★★
    If you can't complete the map on time, your alliance doesn't need to do it. Same old story... New content comes out... Make new content easier but you know...keep the same rewards. My alliance does map 6 and we finish with an hour to 2 hrs left. Good communication and path assignments leads to less time online. Get better organized and try harder.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    edited March 2019
    So people currently running it or running map 7 have no life outside the game? I’d be fine with them removing some empty nodes. Functionally calling everyone who can run it as is a loser with no life isn’t the way lol
  • Player1994Player1994 Posts: 793 ★★★
    edited March 2019

So people currently running it or running map 7 have no life outside the game? I’d be fine with them removing some empty nodes. Functionally calling everyone who can run it as is a loser with no life isn’t the way lol

@LeNoirFaineant i didn't say that so plz don't gather false ideas like i said i'm playing 4+ and i pretty much had different playing times
    we ourselves have played aq7 this last weeks it's great to collect points does it worth you time yeah do you have time for it that's a question everyone can answer on his own basis

i do apologize for how i writed it tough

If you can't complete the map on time, your alliance doesn't need to do it. Same old story... New content comes out... Make new content easier but you know...keep the same rewards. My alliance does map 6 and we finish with an hour to 2 hrs left. Good communication and path assignments leads to less time online. Get better organized and try harder.

i played aq6 hundred of times in fact i'm currently playing it as we speeking but only in the sake of it being the harder thing someone can achieve the higher amounts of points now it isn't now it's the longest thing someone can play to get the rank aq5 was giving.

anyway it's not my own opinion it does speak of itself it's too much i would be happy if they remove the empty nodes we can use more free time

in fact your alliance might finish with an 4 hours left only if i would be honest with you even if it's true it's some of you 's efforts not all of you you should try taking long paths
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,956 ★★★★★
    If you organize your bgs effectively and communicate, its easy to finish. Its pretty simple. We dont have less active people taking longer paths so we arent waiting on them. We also communicate heavily. We know where people are moving.
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,043 ★★★★★
    ya seriously, running map 7 (or map 6 when we ran it) is basically logging into the game 4 times in a span of 24 hours for like 6 minutes, not exactly life altering

ya seriously, running map 7 (or map 6 when we ran it) is basically logging into the game 4 times in a span of 24 hours for like 6 minutes, not exactly life altering

does that mean you spend 24minutes/day in the game ! to play map7 and 6 come on and you are in what a master alliance ! the burnout is real it's impossible the only way it's possible that way is if you use piloting in your team instead of that it's completely of record you gotta always check wether you block others or not

there is a lots of other mods in the game alongside aq i just can't understand what's the benefit of making it soo time consuming there should be at least a 5 hours off from it each day

• Fahad_khnFahad_khn Posts: 21
    Step up tnuc . You ain't freeloading anymore.