**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Huge Personal Achievement!

2»

Comments

• LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    CapWW2 said:

Pizzabeat said:

@CapWW2 take your rain cloud somewhere else ☔️

Congrats, OP 👏

What rain cloud?

This ROL can even be beaten by 3 stars. Sorry but this is a sad post.
    smh
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    edited March 2019
    CapWW2 said:

It's kinda of like a right of passage from childhood to young adult beating it the first time is a accomplismnet and younger players who beat it their first time deserve a bit of praise... More experienced players seem to forget the road the had to walk to get where they are ...

No i never forgot. I said already i used 4/40 DS to beat the whole thing. Nothing special here.
    Agreed. I found it not that hard, but TBH I never tried it till my roster was quite strong and I had learned the game and mechanics a lot before I jumped in. I thought it was super endgame looking at the recommended team rating and enemy P.I.'s haha

Without the proper knowledge and skill, tackling any bit of this is worthy of acknowledgement.

Quoted the wrong guy lol. Meant to @Sirius0130
  • PerceptronPerceptron Posts: 169
    killed him with by 4* x-23 awakened 4/5. it took 15minutes i think when i able to finish him off.

Recommendation : Deep Wounds, Despair (1/3) Atleast
  • Elad17Elad17 Posts: 332 ★★
    Congrats great playing there. When I did this run a year ago. I had only 4 stars. X-23 was a godsend for me. She cleared all the champs but Wolverine. I was very lucky to have void for that but keep at it. More practice and you simply walk through the entire line. Great work keep it up
  • AnkalagonnAnkalagonn Posts: 535 ★★
    I did this like 4 weeks ago. I have 4/55 SE Spidey. I built the team based on synergies just for the sake of him being more powerful, (blade and Miles morales). I also brought Void and KM (synergy to heal Void each time he places a debuff, that way he wouldn't suffer that much of health loss against wolverine). Void melted Wolverine in less than 2 minutes (Check your masteries before attempting that!) On the last fight, SE Spidey died halfway, but I was able to finish without revives with the rest of team.

I thought this would be impossible, me being a average/slightly-but-not-much-above-average player, but it wasn't that bad.

Congratulations on your achievement. If you decide going with Beast, learn the timing of your combos, for your to also gain back some health, which would save you some potions mate
  • PsychoakumaPsychoakuma Posts: 564 ★★
    Congrats on the WS kill ! its definitely a fun quest but challenging first time you do it so keep practicing to see how far you can go without revives :)
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,552 Guardian

I've been trying forever to beat RoL WS, and I finally did it. Sure, Starky was the one that killed him, but surprisingly, I did most of the work with a 5* Beast! Should I try to farm him, or should I just walk away happy I took him out once?

Well, I would start practicing on him so you can eventually beat the whole thing. Getting potions out of the practice is just a bonus.

I remember the first time I brought WS down. Regardless of what anyone else might say, its an achievement worth remembering. Looking back it might seem like a small thing, but most progress in this game is built on the back of a long line of small things.
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Congrats man!
  • CaptainChaosCaptainChaos Posts: 15
    CapWW2 said:

It's kinda of like a right of passage from childhood to young adult beating it the first time is a accomplismnet and younger players who beat it their first time deserve a bit of praise... More experienced players seem to forget the road the had to walk to get where they are ...

No i never forgot. I said already i used 4/40 DS to beat the whole thing. Nothing special here.
    I used a 3* star lord back in days of perfect block teams. But couldn't beat wolvie with star lord. Gave up after losing on a 1030 combo. Luckily I pulled 4* DS the day before they got rid of perfect block synergy. Spent an hour only hitting wolvie with sp3 to fate seal regen. Good old days.