**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Next 5* Featured?

Ezra7676Ezra7676 Posts: 670 ★★
Just wondering if anyone knows when it'll change again? I'd like another crack at iceman, majik or sparky.

Comments

• V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    When the current one expires.
  • godsquad891godsquad891 Posts: 779 ★★
    Ezra7676 said:

Just wondering if anyone knows when it'll change again? I'd like another crack at iceman, majik or sparky.

I think you miss the point of featured if you want champs in the basic pool?
  • G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★
    ive been pretty lucky with the featured, its ive been popping since this one came out. Got all all the featured and even dupped some. Ive probably opened about 20. My last one yesterday was Starky, so now im gonna save up for the next one.
  • Ezra7676Ezra7676 Posts: 670 ★★
    edited March 2019
    Nice. I opened 2 and got Aegon (had skill gem) and Iron man. I'd love to get Sparky or Magic. Or dupe my iceman.
  • Sixshot1Sixshot1 Posts: 459 ★★

Ezra7676 said:

I think you miss the point of featured if you want champs in the basic pool?
    The basic pool is now massive. The whole reason powerful champs like that are placed is to give you a much higher chance of pulling them than you would normally have in the basic.