**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

What the heck??

I'm at level 30 and grind my butt off in Arena and open Crystal and it's the same 2* Hawkeye why is this!!!

Comments

• John757John757 Posts: 1,085 ★★★
    42 is The Answer to the Ultimate Question of Life, the Universe and Everything. So the answer to the question is 42.
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Well. Premium crystals has 2*s. You are in darker of getting the same champ and as the same star over and over again, we’ll not 4*s. But I don’t see why you’re complaining about a 2*
  • BaddOne67BaddOne67 Posts: 116
    So your saying once I reach 42 the Champions will change??
    I'm not it's just I'm getting the same one he's already duped do give me a different one!!
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    BaddOne67 said:

No. RNG might give you the exact same thing as your last crystal. Simple as that
    BaddOne67 said:

Nope, 42 is just the ultimate answer. You will pull the same champs over and over and learn to love it because of the wealth of iso and sig levels being bestowed upon you.
    Ok I'm just gonna have to deal with I guess!! Thanks for Info!!!
  • SmashSmash Posts: 808 ★★★
    If you’re already frustrated about a 2* then I can’t imagine opening a 5/6* crystal. Oh boy good times await lol
    Only been playing bout 11/2 months and bout to finish act 2 on normal and finished bounch of event quest and at level 30 bit only have 3 4*s and bunch of 3 and 2s...
    Yes cant wait but not sure how to acquire 5*, shards I've only hot 3275 and not sure how I got thrm!!
    Got
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    BaddOne67 said:

John757 said:

BaddOne67 said:

Nope, 42 is just the ultimate answer. You will pull the same champs over and over and learn to love it because of the wealth of iso and sig levels being bestowed upon you.
    RIP the classics.

I have a feeling this is lost on a lot of people.
    BaddOne67 said:

Only been playing bout 11/2 months and bout to finish act 2 on normal and finished bounch of event quest and at level 30 bit only have 3 4*s and bunch of 3 and 2s...

Just get used to duping. It will be the majority of your pulls.
    Hamin said:

John757 said:

BaddOne67 said:

RIP the classics.

I have a feeling this is lost on a lot of people.
    I do what I can to spread the word
  • NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    I don't comment on Skrulls post.