**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Spiderman evading against venom

Just fought a classic Spiderman with my 4/55 venom and he evaded against me. It was in the 3.2 variant quest. Spiderman shouldn't evade against venom and there was no node related to evade.

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    Technically, he should. Yes.
    Again (since this was already posted like 30 times since February) ... Read his abilities.
    You can't stop his evade if you don't even have what it takes to do it
  • mfleurymfleury Posts: 100
    It states in his abilities that any champion from the spider verse can't passive evade venom. I know people using venom on aq m7 because of that so I don't know what I'm getting wrong.

First fight spider man evaded twice and ended up killing my. On the second try, not a single evade.
    You can see in his abilities that you need something to cancel their evades, which is the Klyntar buff you get at the start of the fight.
    The enemy you were fightning against probably had some node that would remove this buff (If I could bet, it would be the pilfered node).
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    mfleury said:

Yes, there was a global node that could steal my buff. Thank you for the info.

Couldn't you say that in your first answer and not being that rude?

He can’t, appears to be a major flaw.
    Since there are already many threads on this, as well as a merged thread for last monthly event quest, it really wasn't that necessary. A simple search in the forum using the search bar would solve this