Summoners, the Necrosword Crystals (the crystals in the Knull Cavalier Preview Bundle) currently have a higher than intended drop rate of 6-Star Champions.

We will be leaving the crystals as is for the time being, but will be correcting the drop rates before Knull receives his official release on October 28th. To ensure that this does not affect anybody that purchased this preview bundle, we will be auto-opening these crystals before that date, but this means you will not see what you received. To avoid any confusion, please open your crystals yourself ASAP.

4* duped ws or 5* unduped ws

Thekiller8967Thekiller8967 Posts: 268 ★★
edited March 2019 in Strategy and Tips
Right now I have a 4/55 km and I'm wanting to use the ws synergy for my war team. Should I rank my 4* duped ws to 5/50 or my 5* unduped to 3/45?

4* duped ws or 5* unduped ws 21 votes

4* to 5/50
9%
Charlie_SceneFreeToPlay_21 2 votes
5* to 3/45
90%
MegaSkater67Feeney234AjisdopeTerraNEO_mr_AndersonalwaysdanellyAanthoRiggs_97JyotishkaWabobaChampioncriticcrystaldsmithFhfjghhggggjfhfjgSaket_123AdiMukh555Scrubkiller_1SvaenÆgon0710Schnoodle 19 votes

Comments

• ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,340 ★★★★
    edited March 2019
    5* to 3/45
    if WS is there solely for activating KM synergy, you likely wont be using WS in any actual battle, so using the 5* version is perfectly fine. Plus you can only bring 5* and above to act 6, so if you want the same synergy in act 6, 5* WS is the obvious choice.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 2,362 ★★★★
    I would rank the 5* since you already have KM. Act6 etc etc.
  • Thekiller8967Thekiller8967 Posts: 268 ★★

if WS is there solely for activating KM synergy, you likely wont be using WS in any actual battle, so using the 5* version is perfectly fine. Plus you can only bring 5* and above to act 6, so if you want the same synergy in act 6, 5* WS is the obvious choice.

I'm a ways away from act 6, still haven't even completed act 5. But I do plan on using ws for mini/questing because of the crazy damage the synergy gives to ws.