**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

In game loyalty to purchase revive potions for story content

FrnkieloFrnkielo Posts: 311 ★★
I’m thinking we should be able to use loyalty to purchase revives not only for AQ and AW but maybe Have a rotating revive usable for story content

Comments

• MrsGondola420MrsGondola420 Posts: 149
    Can't you already buy potions and revives with loyalty? Just gotta wait for them to pop up in the store.
  • FrnkieloFrnkielo Posts: 311 ★★
    Not for story
  • HerrPopopHerrPopop Posts: 185
    There's a level 2 team revive in the loyalty store from time to time..it costs a little above 40k
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    HerrPopop said:

There's a level 2 team revive in the loyalty store from time to time..it costs a little above 40k

Is there? I must have missed it. I haven't seen any normal Revs there. I agree with the OP. It would be great to buy them with Loyalty or Glory. I've been stuck in Quests at Bosses a number of times and Grinding to the RNG Gods for Units. LOL.
  • FrnkieloFrnkielo Posts: 311 ★★
    Yea that’s an AQ/AW 40 percent revive...they need to add story mode revives for sure
  • RustyWarRustyWar Posts: 40
    I’d like to see some some level 1 revives since you can’t purchase them anywhere
  • ILovePoniesILovePonies Posts: 158
    Loyalty is a game currency awarded mainly by playing AW... so to be used in alliance events (aw/aq) yeah revives would be nice.. but not from loyalty. Also its not like you cant grind units ir farm them thru daily events like the rest of us
  • MyselfandiMyselfandi Posts: 165
    It should be about time.... The lag on android is a killer. I am in the later stages of act 5 where 1 5hit combo can ruin your champ. Because of lag. And for me it's getting worse and worse. I own a samsung galaxy s8. Surely that phone is not out of date for this game yet!!!!. For now I just restart lanes. Wait for energy to build back up and have another go. Soon I'll get sick of that............