**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

It's time to change AW

This is a fun part of the game IMO. You get to fight against other allies and do a little friendly trash talk. However it has become so predictable it is getting dumb and boring. Out of the 100+ champs that are currently in the game only about maybe 10-20 of them are effective in AW. Effective meaning they 'get kills'. If you don't have Mordo, NC, Hype, Magik then your AWD is considered 'weak' to many. There are other champs that you can sprinkle around the map to make it interesting but even that list is weak. How many times has someone fought a Magik and just die from Limbo?! How many Magiks are placed as boss on a regular basis? I get it. She's the best option for what we are working with. Let's be clear now before I go any further. I am NOT requesting a Magik nerf!!! I am requesting an AW nerf! How about we make class specific nodes all around the map. Let's force the community to change up there AWD a bit. You can even make these class specific node totally random for each War. Same nodes for each team facing each other but totally different from one War to another. Why? Because out of all the mutant champs I can think of maybe 2 that could be used in AWD. Tech champs? Like 2? 3? The list goes on. I know this will disrupt the whole mystery of who we are fighting thing you guys love so much but things needs to change. Always fighting a Magik boss, or Hype, NC, Mordo on lines is getting old.

Comments

• NoobeeusNoobeeus Posts: 332 ★★
    same nodes would mean you would know what class is coming up just by looking at your own map.

i like the principle but it cant be the same
  • ZachAttack06ZachAttack06 Posts: 74
    I only said have it the same for each ally facing each other so it would be fair. If you could somehow make them different but even that would be fine.
  • Yelin547Yelin547 Posts: 238
    Nodes would have to be crazy OP in order to change most defenses. Most champs are just too easy to fight regardless of what you do on the node. You put what people will die on because it can be hard or harder to fight. You can create nodes that will generate time outs maybe but certain champs can have insane health and still be easy. This is why you see the same stuff again and again.
  • SirTodd_83SirTodd_83 Posts: 177
    They'll never change anything related to defense, alliance potions are expensive and they want people buying them. If anything they will keep releasing OP defenders
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,658 ★★★★★
    Would it not be the case more revives and potions will be used if the Attacker feels the Opponent can be taken down?

This is the only scenario to encourage used of revives and potions in my game.

Maybe there should some tiles that buff the Attacker instead of Defender and it cost units to activate it. E.g. I see a Mystic (not knowig if its Magik) and I used units to remove Limbo for 45s.

• SirTodd_83SirTodd_83 Posts: 177
    I can see that, but kabam are useless to listening to us the community. I've contacted them on several occasions about bugs which I've been dealing with for months and heard nothing back. They only contacted me to send me a warning about a poll i made in the forums regarding bringing back the #boycottMCOC
  • ZachAttack06ZachAttack06 Posts: 74
    Idk, I just think that the Kabam brain trust can come with a way to keep the overall difficulty of AW the same but force us to see some different champs being used.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,658 ★★★★★
    SirTodd_83 wrote: »
    I can see that, but kabam are useless to listening to us the community.

Well, I guess that's the way it is. We play the game on their rules.