**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Remember this?

Wakanda4Ever278Wakanda4Ever278 Posts: 1,106 ★★★
Remember the time Seatin pulled 5* Doctor Voodoo and pulled a 5* Mystic AG right after, and yelled: "VOODOO!!!"?

I opened up my 4* Crystal today and pulled:

So yeah, I pulled Quake, big deal. But then I buy a 4* AG crystal just because. I open it, and pull:

I kid you not, I screamed "OHMAHGODQUAKE!!!" And sat there in shock for a straight 5 minutes.

It may not seem all that important, but I felt it was something ironic that had to be shared.

Comments

• jojodeth101jojodeth101 Posts: 480
    Cool
  • Anakin83Anakin83 Posts: 30

So awesome, I bet you can’t wait to bring her along to Act 6!!

Cannot bring 4 stars in act 6.. she's still good for events!
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,280 ★★★★★
    Congrats. She's really useful, but as has been said, please don't waste that AG on her. Save it for CAIW, Void, or even Luke Cage or Red Hulk. Quake's Sig adds very little to her usefulness; where the other four benefit hugely. You could justify using it on any of those four, depending on what you need for your roster.
  • GUARD1ANGUARD1AN Posts: 103
    Her effectiveness may not change much, but her sig ramps her pi insanely.
  • Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 1,042 ★★★

Anakin83 said:

So awesome, I bet you can’t wait to bring her along to Act 6!!

Cannot bring 4 stars in act 6.. she's still good for events!
    r/whooooosh
    No h, 4 oooos, and you could be put on r/ihavereddit
    Be careful mate
  • TimrosTimros Posts: 267
    Why'd the op get flagged twice? Had to reread couple times to find something wrong...I couldnt...
  • Congrats on the Quake and matching Gem! She helped me get through a lot of tough fights.
  • gannicus0830gannicus0830 Posts: 606 ★★★★

Congrats on the Quake and matching Gem! She helped me get through a lot of tough fights.

Any in act 6?
  • JChanceH9JChanceH9 Posts: 764 ★★★

Opened another 4* today....I give up...

-sigh-....

I'm your new CEO...

Throw a couple more stars on that bad boy, dupe him, take him to r2, and I’d be inclined to agree.
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    JChanceH9 said:

Opened another 4* today....I give up...

-sigh-....

I'm your new CEO...

Throw a couple more stars on that bad boy, dupe him, take him to r2, and I’d be inclined to agree.
    Chill bro he’s level 43 that’s basically the equivalent