**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Dash back and parry bugs

ScottryanScottryan Posts: 467 ★★★
edited August 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
Ever since v14 i have had trouble using dexterity and parry. I block at the right time to parry, and know i should be getting a parry, but i don't.
Also i am consistently having problems using dexterity. I dash back and instead of dashing back my champ just sits there and blocks.
These bugs are very costly against high attack opponents and has costed me many units. Just wondering if anyone else is having these problems

Comments

• Scottryan wrote: »
    Ever since v14 i have had trouble using dexterity and parry. I block at the right time to parry, and know i should be getting a parry, but i don't.
    Also i am consistently having problems using dexterity. I dash back and instead of dashing back my champ just sits there and blocks.
    These bugs are very costly against high attack opponents and has costed me many units. Just wondering if anyone else is having these problems

I haven't had problems with parry but the blocking issue i have had. According to @Kabam Miike They are looking at this issue because it came up with that test update they were running.
  • I've noticed the same thing. Parry has been **** lately. I'm trying to get through act 5.2 and the caltrops nodes are impossible when 90% of your parrys fail.
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    Parry is definitely different than before 12.0 or 13.0 but you can still time things to get it to consistently work. I was having trouble parrying opponent when they were already against the wall with certain champions so I took a lot of time testing against ROL winter soldier to see if I could consistently get it working and it does but you have to wait a slight bit longer than feels normal and its easier to screw up but with practice it still works. It takes a long time to get down because now parry timing is different with some champions like rogue I found when she had the opponent against the wall had different parry timings than most champions but knowing kabam its going to take a long time if ever before they readjust it so if you aren't savy at intercepting i'd definitely recommend taking the time and change your block timings so its lined up with the new parry times
  • OTOBYOOTOBYO Posts: 3
    I to am having parry issues. In AW and against mini bosses it turns into a quick death
  • KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★
    Having the same issues as well. Thought it was just something I did but clearly it's a bug.
  • KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★
    I time parry and evades as I normally would buy the character either sits idle during an evade attempt or just blocks or misses the block on a parry attempt. Also in arena I got a random poison placed on opponents. Strange bugs indeed.
  • WreakingHavocWreakingHavoc Posts: 253 ★★
    Hey guys! I'm sorry to hear that you're having issues with Parry and Dashing Back. However, there are many threads already open on this issue. Please post in there, as it helps keep our forums clean. I'll be closing this thread down now.

-Every Kabam moderator
  • WreakingHavocWreakingHavoc Posts: 253 ★★
    Hey guys! I'm sorry to hear that you're having issues with Parry and Dashing Back. However, there are many threads already open on this issue. Please post in there, as it helps keep our forums clean. I'll be closing this thread down now.

-Every Kabam moderator

But then they don't fix the bug.