**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

With No Retreat in Act 6

putting degen on evading. Is 6* Ghulk worth taking to rank 2. If I didnt r2 him I could r5 Medusa or Killmonger.

Comments

• DemitriMDemitriM Posts: 303 ★★
    johara84 said:

putting degen on evading. Is 6* Ghulk worth taking to rank 2. If I didnt r2 him I could r5 Medusa or Killmonger.

you can dash back,you can evade specials etc

2 consecutive dash backs result in degen...
  • Osfan8Osfan8 Posts: 760 ★★★
    johara84 said:

6* r2 Gulk is a beast
  • johara84johara84 Posts: 145
    xNig said:

Alternatively, just wait a few hours for 6.1 to drop before deciding. 😊

This is true. See how he handles it at r1.
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    CAIW will be great for this node he can just block multi hit specials after the first dash back.
  • belli300belli300 Posts: 704 ★★★
    Yeah I progressively see gulk becoming more and more relevant tbh I’ve been considering him for rank 2 also just because he is the number
    1 counter for number 1 kabam bs
  • johara84johara84 Posts: 145
    belli300 said:

Yeah I progressively see gulk becoming more and more relevant tbh I’ve been considering him for rank 2 also just because he is the number
    1 counter for number 1 kabam bs

Yea he made 3.3 of Variant so much easier.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    My belief is that even if you have to spend an additional 500 units using a R1 Gulk vs a R2 one, I’d still not spend the T5B on him.
  • SarcasticTaurusSarcasticTaurus Posts: 446 ★★★
    I wouldn't rank 2 a 6* just for one chapter of a global node.

Just "git gud" ... :D;)

It's just taking you out of your comfort zone, I know I won't like it, because I am so use to evading special attacks in other areas of the game...
  • DarthHaasDarthHaas Posts: 385 ★★
    johara84 said:

GULK is a beast and I've been sitting on a rank 1 6* for awhile. With the move away from 4* for act 6 and who know the future I'm seriously considering taking him to rank 2 also. He has so much utility for these damage over time nodes with face me. Synergy wise he is good. Even if you can get around this node without him he is still a worthy rank 2 option.