**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who is worthy? - Mutants

I have 11 t4 mutant catalysts and a mutant awakening gem so it looks like my next 5* to rank up will be a mutant. Who do you think is best? I would use it on a domino or archangel, maybe something else like omega red but I want to hear opinions. Options are the ones I already have. I am doing this from memory since the game is down.

Who is worthy? - Mutants 25 votes

Psylocke
20%
Stark78AlfaWakanda4Ever278Arham1Miss_Bee09FreeToPlay_21 5 votes
Cable
8%
Crumb3307Ægon0710 2 votes
The man, the myth, the meme - cyclops
20%
KennadoWabobaAgentMZArsozLordBeaverbroke 5 votes
Other - who's the best to awaken?
52%
BuckeyeKPNEO_mr_AndersonCliffordcanDoonxalwaysdanelly10or_StrongChampioncriticKobster84The_red_EclipseSaket_123SidDDragonSaint9Ctleath_013 13 votes

Comments

• ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    edited March 2019
    Wait for AA, domino or Omega red like you originally planned.
  • NikskiniNikskini Posts: 237
    I also got 5* mutant gem and I'm waiting for domino,AA or omega red and you should wait too
  • NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    Don't waste a gem on these.
    Domino don't need to be awaken to be great.
    Psylocke is a good champ, underrated imo, good synergy with AA.

Muties worthy of an awakening gem - AA, Omega, Havok, Saber, Wolvie and Iceman. (maybe Sinister, but I don't have him, can't say)
  • alwaysdanellyalwaysdanelly Posts: 4
    Definitely wait if u can. Otherwise psylocke for ranking. Save awaken as alrdy said above
  • BuckeyeKPBuckeyeKP Posts: 693
    None are good enough to be awakened, psylocke if you have to rank due to her power control or trade the cats in
  • Ctleath_013Ctleath_013 Posts: 416 ★★
    Wait for someone better, a good mutant will come along soon.
  • WabobaWaboba Posts: 262 ★★
    The man, the myth, the meme - cyclops
    I would wait till Kabam Miike's opinion on this.