**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Daily Class Catalyst Event

The Daily Tier 3 Class Catalyst rewards needs to changed. To only get 625 shards after completing the event at 100% is ridiculous. When it takes 2,800 shards to form a catalyst and each class only comes around once a week. so in order to try to get a Tier 3 for a specific class, I have to wait an entire week just to try again and still may not get even 1. When it takes multiple Tier 3's to level up higher champions, it seems all Kabam is trying to do is get users to spend money or units on something as ridiculous as a Tier 3 Catalyst. The rewards for this is garbage and if Kabam's goal is to get users to spend money or units, that is just completely asinine. To keep this post "Constructive", I suggest the change of the rewards that would ensure at least 1 full catalyst upon 100% exploration of the event just like Tier 1 and Tier 2 are. The game is rapidly growing and Kabam needs to change the rewards with the growth of the game.

Comments

• UHJ69UHJ69 Posts: 132
    There are a lot of alternative ways to easily get tier 3 class cats that don't involve grinding that worthless daily quest. Completing all milestones in the daily 22 hour events gives you 10 shard crystals, and if you are judicious in your rank ups, you will quickly accrue a solid surplus of those that you can pop when in need. And now the glory store sells them if you get desperate. The daily quest is a waste of time and energy.
  • bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,147 ★★★
    I remember when it used to have you full catalyst..now they give you some and "offer" you a deal to top out