**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Nick Fury Recon - Ultron

AdiMukh555AdiMukh555 Posts: 756 ★★★
So guys, whom did you used against the eq Ultron who apparently evades more than OG Spidey and we're not able to have any power gain whatsoever

Comments

• VoltolosVoltolos Posts: 1,120 ★★★
    Star Lord. It took a few tries on epic but eventually I got him down. Hulk was also very useful
  • So guys, whom did you used against the eq Ultron who apparently evades more than OG Spidey and we're not able to have any power gain whatsoever

I used CapIW
  • CAIW with the relevant debuff filled team (I have despair at 2/3) absolutely destroys that tin can!
  • Marri_2Marri_2 Posts: 577 ★★★

So guys, whom did you used against the eq Ultron who apparently evades more than OG Spidey and we're not able to have any power gain whatsoever

3-45 duped SL on run 1, 4-40 SL on run 2 because I needed my 3-45 in AQ.

AS for the evade: you need to count. It's predictable.
  • InkvajtInkvajt Posts: 92
    For epic 5r4 Ghulk and 4r4 caiw
  • NikskiniNikskini Posts: 237
    4* SL and CapIW
  • AdiMukh555AdiMukh555 Posts: 756 ★★★
    thanks peeps!
  • MrTicTac19992008MrTicTac19992008 Posts: 572 ★★
    Marri_2 said:

3-45 duped SL on run 1, 4-40 SL on run 2 because I needed my 3-45 in AQ.

AS for the evade: you need to count. It's predictable.
    You are thinking of OG Ultron who evades every 7 seconds I think it is. Ultron AOU has a 3% chance to evade an attack
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    4* rank 4 gamora.