**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Thank you kabam

Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
We asked you to fix the AI bug and issues with ghost and you fixed it very quickly. We are all very grateful especially the ghost players like myself :)

Comments

• eGurumieGurumi Posts: 6
    Yes, thanks, Kabam. We are giving you a lot of sh.t at times, but that's how you know we care. If we didn't, we would just walk away. But we choose to stay and try and work things out. It's great when it ends up like in this case.
  • axelelf_1axelelf_1 Posts: 775 ★★★
    Sweet, can use my 4* ghost for ......
  • JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    Tiger360 said:

johara84 said:

axelelf_1 said:

Sweet, can use my 4* ghost for ......

For basically all content area except Act 6.
    Right? People are overreacting. I wouldn't even attempt a 25k rating with a 4 star, especially since anyone who has completed ACT 5 100% has 10+ 5 stars
    Just because you wouldn't attempt it doesn't mean no one should be able to attempt. Poor rationalization. There are people who can do things you and I simply cannot, whether by choice.. or lack of choice.

I'd use my 5/50 AA in 6.1.1 all day long if I could bring him in. You may not do that but that fact alone shouldn't hinder my options. Oh well, I guess I need to go buy more 5* shards for outrageous prices and hope for that 0.8% chance I pull a 5* AA!
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Thanks for your patience @Tiger360.

For any discussion or feedback about Act 6, please post in the official discussion thread.
This discussion has been closed.