**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Increased act 1-4 rewards [Merged Threads]

choseNchoseN Posts: 42
edited March 2019 in General Discussion
like the new changes with rewards to earlier acts, but the mail said that if you completed this content before Dec 14 2018 then you wont get the rewards, how does that make sense, i think that everyone who completed this content should at least have access to earn these better rewards as they would still be helpful.
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• choseNchoseN Posts: 42
    edited March 2019
    @mods care to shed some light on this?
    kmbell81 said:

I realize the rewards don’t really mean much to veteran players but this is yet another insulting slap in the face to the games most loyal players.

totally agree, those revives and t4 catalyst are definitely still helpful and not allowing people to get them is out of order.
  • Kappa2gKappa2g Posts: 266 ★★★
    Hopefully the next step is monthly EQ completion and exploration reward increase

Don't tag mods. Is abusive, against the ToS and it just looks bad on you.

What rewards are you talking about? The crystal changes due to the new titles that were added?

they just sent out a mail, look at act 1-4 completion/exploration rewards, they added some pretty decent rewards.
    Kappa2g said:

Hopefully the next step is monthly EQ completion and exploration reward increase

that would be so helpful yeah, defo help the need for only 5/6*s for act6
  • kmbell81kmbell81 Posts: 47

Don't tag mods. Is abusive, against the ToS and it just looks bad on you.

What rewards are you talking about? The crystal changes due to the new titles that were added?

They increased the rewards for acts I-IV for everyone that completed/explored them after December 13, 2018.

It includes an extra T4B and crystals.
  • Dark_King888Dark_King888 Posts: 227
    Kabam,

You have decided to ensure access to your end game content is now restricted to a few high end players who either spend all their time or a lot of time and money on the game.

Now you want to buff rewards to Act 1 to Act 4. Which sounds fine, until u want to also backward adjust it for some people who recently finished it.

Then why not all? We mid tier players have upper rung going farther up and lower tier catching up to us... Why?

And we have not even received adjustments for times when you emergency maintenance cost us wars.
  • John757John757 Posts: 1,085 ★★★
    Yeah this is messed up, what’s the difference when you completed those acts? Everyone that has done it should get the extra rewards
  • JohnPaulBusuJohnPaulBusu Posts: 85
    Just noticed this change as well, seems they were updated with the release of act 6 chapter 1 so here's hoping we will get an in-game mail giving us the rewards that where added if you have already completed/explored all the act
  • loader187loader187 Posts: 222 ★★
    I guess we will have to wait and see what the difference is. If they are giving more t1a, tier 4 cats, t2a and 5 * shards than yes everyone should get them. My friend who plays a lot of other games says everytime they increase things the difference goes to everyone and not certain people. Thanks again Kabam. If this keeps up than I can honestly say I cant wait for DIablo to come out because I will be moving on.

Like Seatin said "I love this game but not how we have been treated lately"
    loader187 said:

I guess we will have to wait and see what the difference is. If they are giving more t1a, tier 4 cats, t2a and 5 * shards than yes everyone should get them. My friend who plays a lot of other games says everytime they increase things the difference goes to everyone and not certain people. Thanks again Kabam. If this keeps up than I can honestly say I cant wait for DIablo to come out because I will be moving on.

Like Seatin said "I love this game but not how we have been treated lately"

they already released it man, u can check it out in game
  • TheMarauder53TheMarauder53 Posts: 154
    Im kind of disappointed cause the act 1-4 rewards have been buffed and while that is great for beginners it has no effect on a lot of us who have already completed said acts
    Kabam wishes to buff rewards for Act 1 to 4. Which sounds fine until you hear, its backward adjusted for some new guys who did it after a certain date.

My question is, then why not all? Older guys have done difficult content spending possibly more time and money with lesser and rarer champs. Today you can get a 4 star Corvus and blaze through Acts 4.

You make end game content restricted for whales.

You want lower players to catch up. But no respite for mid tier players?

Ok @kabam miike, now that you took down my poll, lets keep an open discussion. Are u ok with that?
  • Maldroit2Maldroit2 Posts: 739 ★★★
    I got a in game message saying that the rewards for completion and exploration for acts 1-3 have just been buffed. And it also says that anyone who cleared them after Dec 13th 2018 would get the rewards. But I cleared them long ago. When will people who cleared acts 1-3 get the updated rewards. I just want an answer.
  • Urkel2Urkel2 Posts: 371 ★★
    I got a message in mailbox saying those who completed after december 13th would be compensated! I did it when they had the 2 energy per tile event not long ago..right before they made it permanent.. Secondly how is it fair that those who completed it before then do not recieve that compensation.. For most of it those people even had to use 3 energy per tile..i did most of it at 3 energy per tile myself.. Any way of telling would really be helpfu thanks
    @Kabam Miike are you ok to discuss this issue?
    You have, also known is the fact that provided some of the most great offers to players who havent played the game after a certain time, providing things like generic 5 star awakening gems and sig stones.

Are u just looking to see how far it can go before people start snapping?
  • CrkwestCrkwest Posts: 384 ★★★
    What has been added in act 4? I'm not seeing anything new there
This discussion has been closed.