**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Increased act 1-4 rewards [Merged Threads]

Comments

• choseNchoseN Posts: 42
    Its not like they are game changing, just helpful and we did the same work that people nowadays do to get the rewards so why not just give them to everyone above a certain threshold Miike?
  • benshbbenshb Posts: 793 ★★★★
    SInce the rewards are already present in the Act rewards tab, just for the sake of visibility, can you guys write a list wat exactly are we missing out?
  • CometEarthCometEarth Posts: 115
    At least make it from the appreciation week i believe many would agree. Many summoners used this week for the act 4 first clear
  • wrAthofGVwrAthofGV Posts: 2
    edited March 2019
    I've been playing this game for the past 2 years...not continuously though!! i stopped playing it a year ago, and now i've restarted it properly, i know how hard it was to get rewards especially a 3 star and 4 star around the first time. I invested myself in story quests. I completed till act 3. The story quests rewards you very scarcely. Now that they have decided to update the rewards, its way too much and so good. Only people who completed it after December 13, 2018 get to claim it. That's not fair to the other summoners/players, its way to much for an initial player. Everyone who completed these acts must get to claim it no matter what. That's the fair thing to do. Besides what does kabam got to loose? Please comment and request on this!! ITS JUST NOT FAIR!! WE WORKED OUR ASSES OFF!! (consider people who finished story quests and haven't played for a while, haven't made much progress but still doesn't get these rewards )
  • I obviously don't know the back end issues that can cause either no rewards to go out or double rewards to go out, but I'd be willing to wait patiently for that issue to be fixed so that this situation doesn't occur in the future.

While I realize that some things truly are not controllable and other things are a pandora's box... I still believe that jumping thru whatever hoops are necessary to treat players fairly across the board is very important. In this situation, I don't even know what the buffed rewards are tbh. I do know it's difficult for a player to watch others get different rewards for the same content tho, especially if that content is easier than before.
  • CometEarthCometEarth Posts: 115
    But with the title from act 4 you can give everyone the new rewards from act 4 right? its the most valuable changes there imo
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    What were the act 4 changes anyone would be appreciated
  • RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,440 ★★★★
    We don’t even know what the new rewards are. Probably not going to be too generous
    No need for complaining
  • DBagzDBagz Posts: 15
    Especially using 3 energy for act 4 which is 2 now.
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Maldroit2 said:

Its not hard to see who explored acts 1-3, your gonna need a better excuse than that. You were able to see who completed acts 2-4 to give out all those extra titles back in October, so what makes it different now?

Mods seem to be ignoring this...
  • JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    I mean you can show it on the UI.. where does that figure come from? Is it imaginary?
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★

Haji_Saab said:

Hey All,

I understand the concern here, and it was a long conversation I had with team in regards to this. Unfortunately, what it came down to was that it was not possible to award all of these items reliably to Summoners that had beaten the content more than 3 months ago.

We did this once in the past when we updated Act 3 and 4 rewards, and it was not reliable, with some Players not getting their rewards, and others getting them twice.

We made these changes to rewards to help newer players adjust and move forward quicker. In the time that has passed since most Summoners have conquered this Content, they have gotten many more resources of this caliber. This is to help those that are just starting catch up.

We already have the title for Act 1-4. Should be easy to identify?

That was my suggestion, but those are just for Completion. They don't identify Exploration, which is where most of the reward changes went.
    Couldn't you add basically a Key Tag to every Player's ID so anytime you searched up a name or group of names it would show who's Completed any Act, who hasn't Completed any Act, and who's Fully Explored any Act? Just a way to identify who has and hasn't done what in each Story Mode Act, don't know everything about Programing but from what I do know it shouldn't be impossible.
  • DBagzDBagz Posts: 15
    As I said in another post... What about the fact that it was 3 energy for act 4 then.
  • John757John757 Posts: 1,085 ★★★
    edited March 2019
    Jackt_757 said:

So we got to complete these quests with a super limited amount of champs for less rewards while people are now able to use ranked 5* to do this for better rewards lol Kabam logic.

@Jackt_757
    Tilhou??
  • VoltolosVoltolos Posts: 1,120 ★★★
    Bahamut said:

Maldroit2 said:

Its not hard to see who explored acts 1-3, your gonna need a better excuse than that. You were able to see who completed acts 2-4 to give out all those extra titles back in October, so what makes it different now?

Miike already explained the difference? Having the Uncollected title means that you have completed acts 1-4. It doesnt tell you anything about exploration
  • JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    Voltolos said:

Bahamut said:

Maldroit2 said:

Miike already explained the difference? Having the Uncollected title means that you have completed acts 1-4. It doesnt tell you anything about exploration
    It's only plastered on the UI when you open the story tab...
  • People who completed it prior to December 13 deserve it the most you a-holes, give us our rewards we all need them, I finnished it in like July of last year, I had to spend units because I didn't have r3 5*s yet, I finnaly got my first rank 4 and your telling me that your punnishing me for being loyal, get your **** together, man up, and reward those who deserve it.
This discussion has been closed.