**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Increased act 1-4 rewards [Merged Threads]

Comments

• Dark_King888Dark_King888 Posts: 227

Haji_Saab said:

Hey All,

I understand the concern here, and it was a long conversation I had with team in regards to this. Unfortunately, what it came down to was that it was not possible to award all of these items reliably to Summoners that had beaten the content more than 3 months ago.

We did this once in the past when we updated Act 3 and 4 rewards, and it was not reliable, with some Players not getting their rewards, and others getting them twice.

We made these changes to rewards to help newer players adjust and move forward quicker. In the time that has passed since most Summoners have conquered this Content, they have gotten many more resources of this caliber. This is to help those that are just starting catch up.

We already have the title for Act 1-4. Should be easy to identify?

That was my suggestion, but those are just for Completion. They don't identify Exploration, which is where most of the reward changes went.
    At least give us the completion rewards, after all we have the titles.
    So, you could identify it to give titles but not identify to give adjustment of rewards?
  • It's just not fair man..they can't make it that easy for new players.. and with the terrible drop rates and luck..the game might loose it credibility.. least they can do is be fair to everyone.
  • VoltolosVoltolos Posts: 1,120 ★★★

You have, also known is the fact that provided some of the most great offers to players who havent played the game after a certain time, providing things like generic 5 star awakening gems and sig stones.

That was already sain on the thread about this offer but i'll repeat it: Playing the game for a few months gives way more free rewards than these expensive offers
  • CrkwestCrkwest Posts: 384 ★★★
    edited March 2019
    To be honest, if you have become uncollected you have probably done act 1 through 4 100%
  • RodsteinRodstein Posts: 207
    No empathy, no concern of the game at all, what is the point right, almost seems like they want to get rid of f2p bc the reasoning used is weak for this and specially for act 6, there were so many other decisions that could've been made
    The Act 4 rewards were barely increased. I'm not even sure what is new and what isnt
    Crkwest said:

To be honest, if you have become uncollected you have probably done act 1 through 4 100%

I haven't explored act 2. Many haven't. I think even seatin didn't do it for a long time
  • csexton00csexton00 Posts: 131
    You would think after the last couple of weeks you all would try to do something to make everyone happy, not throw more gas on the fire. All of us that suffered through the first acts with our 3 and 4 stars are not getting the rewards, but the ones that have completed them since 5*s have become easier to get are being rewarded more. If I were part of your company I think I would be trying to figure out some way to give out the rewards to all that have completed it.
    DBagz said:

As I said in another post... What about the fact that it was 3 energy for act 4 then.

Its an excuse. They wanted to give it but couldnt identify blah blah...

They could identify recently to provide those useless titles. But same algorithm cannot be used to provide rewards?

Imagine, older guys did it with older, less powerful champs, probably just 3 and 4 stars. Now u get 5 stars, or just a 4 star Blade, Sparky or Corvus and u blaze through..
    Voltolos said:

You have, also known is the fact that provided some of the most great offers to players who havent played the game after a certain time, providing things like generic 5 star awakening gems and sig stones.

That was already sain on the thread about this offer but i'll repeat it: Playing the game for a few months gives way more free rewards than these expensive offers
    Are u sure? Show me one way you can get a generic 5 star awakening gem easily. That easy.
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    edited March 2019

Hey All,

I understand the concern here, and it was a long conversation I had with team in regards to this. Unfortunately, what it came down to was that it was not possible to award all of these items reliably to Summoners that had beaten the content more than 3 months ago.

We did this once in the past when we updated Act 3 and 4 rewards, and it was not reliable, with some Players not getting their rewards, and others getting them twice.

We made these changes to rewards to help newer players adjust and move forward quicker. In the time that has passed since most Summoners have conquered this Content, they have gotten many more resources of this caliber. This is to help those that are just starting catch up.

Is it really that hard to ensure that all summoners who beat the content more than 3 months ago get the rewards that they deserve? Is it not just a simple matter of giving everyone who has a "conqueror", "contender" and "Proven" title in their library the additional rewards that are reflected in the change?

I implore you to understand that the decision you have come to after "having a long conversation with the team" seemingly shows that kabam doesn't work hard enough to ensure a good and FAIR gaming experience for their entire player base, and would much rather pool their resources into pleasing the whales and enticing new players to join the game instead of keeping us mid to higher tier loyal customers, who may not pay as much as whales but will still pay for a REASONABLE offer(If one ever shows up) happy.

In summary, it is definitely kabams' duty to ensure that all rewards are sent out to everyone that completed/explored act 1-4. You say you did this in the past when you updated act 3 and 4 rewards in the past and it was unreliable? i believe its your duty to find a reliable method, do whatever it takes to ensure that we the players get the rewards that we worked for. I am also not that satisfied with your answer regarding act 6 4* bans, but that is a topic for another day and i'm sure lots of other people have already made their stand clear. Do reconsider making sure that everyone gets their new act 1-4 rewards.

Edit*: I do want to emphasize that kabam have done good things too, like updating spider-gwen, she-hulk, and the other champs that we have been asking for, so good job on that part. They just gotta work on other aspects of the game. Also, alot of people have added more stuff while i was typing this post haha. So ill add on more. Is kabam unable to see our act 1-4 progression? is it not easy for them to see whether we completed or explored acts 1-4?
    Ok can everyone here just explain to me which of the new rewards are worth getting angry about?

DBagz said:

As I said in another post... What about the fact that it was 3 energy for act 4 then.

Its an excuse. They wanted to give it but couldnt identify blah blah...

They could identify recently to provide those useless titles. But same algorithm cannot be used to provide rewards?

Imagine, older guys did it with older, less powerful champs, probably just 3 and 4 stars. Now u get 5 stars, or just a 4 star Blade, Sparky or Corvus and u blaze through..
    Were u even aware what offer I am refering to, mate?
    I can get something way better witout spending anything: a 6* champ
  • Iron_DeceiverIron_Deceiver Posts: 11
    I think it’s pretty crappy that you won’t be giving the rewards to everyone that has completed the content.
    Voltolos said:

I can get something way better witout spending anything: a 6* champ

Generic awakening gem isnt rng based.
  • John757John757 Posts: 1,085 ★★★
    edited March 2019
    I have a screen shot of what Miike originally said below
  • EbbtideEbbtide Posts: 292 ★★

Haji_Saab said:

Hey All,

That was my suggestion, but those are just for Completion. They don't identify Exploration, which is where most of the reward changes went.
    Isn't an obvious solution to make a new title for exploration, then apply the rewards? That would take less than a day to do, then easily make it searchable as to who has it, and who doesn't. Preemptively apply it to further Acts, 5 and 6, to avoid this in the future as well.

Problem solved.
    But its expensive
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★

Haji_Saab said:

Hey All,

Or hey you added a Title for Fully Exploring Act 5, Elder's Bane, why not just do that for every other Act? It would just be the Title, like Elder's Bane, and not a Whole New Summoner Rank like Conqueror or Uncollected. That would identify who has and hasn't Fully Explored what Act, while also showing who has and hasn't Completed what Act.
  • Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 1,042 ★★★
    Ebbtide said:

Haji_Saab said:

Hey All,

Isn't an obvious solution to make a new title for exploration, then apply the rewards? That would take less than a day to do, then easily make it searchable as to who has it, and who doesn't. Preemptively apply it to further Acts, 5 and 6, to avoid this in the future as well.

Problem solved.
    Great idea, mate. Absolutely great idea
    So, you could identify it to give titles but not identify to give adjustment of rewards?
    edited March 2019
    Voltolos said:

But its expensive

Thats is why I asked u, are u aware of the offer I am talking about?

Kabam sent 5 star generic sig stones (20) plus 5 star awakening generic gem (1) plus 5000 5 star shards and 200k gold to people who didnt log in for a month or two.

Offer was priced at the cost of Peter Parkers wallet
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Voltolos said:

Ok can everyone here just explain to me which of the new rewards are worth getting angry about?

A message was sent in the game that they will be increasing act 1-4 exploration rewards. Exactly what extra stuff is added i do not know yet. But the message did say roughly that summoners that completed/explored act 1-4 recently, after 13 december 2018 will be getting the mail containing extra rewards or something. What everyone is mad about is that those that completed/explored act 1-4 before 13 december 2018(which is practically 85% of the player base probably) are at this point in time not gonna be given the extra rewards.

Voltolos said:

A message was sent in the game that they will be increasing act 1-4 exploration rewards. Exactly what extra stuff is added i do not know yet. But the message did say roughly that summoners that completed/explored act 1-4 recently, after 13 december 2018 will be getting the mail containing extra rewards or something. What everyone is mad about is that those that completed/explored act 1-4 before 13 december 2018(which is practically 85% of the player base probably) are at this point in time not gonna be given the extra rewards.
    The new rewards are already in game but I just dont see how those are really that valuable
This discussion has been closed.