**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Increased act 1-4 rewards [Merged Threads]

Comments

• VoltolosVoltolos Posts: 1,120 ★★★
    The only offer I know is the one for 48$
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Voltolos said:

Voltolos said:

Ok can everyone here just explain to me which of the new rewards are worth getting angry about?

A message was sent in the game that they will be increasing act 1-4 exploration rewards. Exactly what extra stuff is added i do not know yet. But the message did say roughly that summoners that completed/explored act 1-4 recently, after 13 december 2018 will be getting the mail containing extra rewards or something. What everyone is mad about is that those that completed/explored act 1-4 before 13 december 2018(which is practically 85% of the player base probably) are at this point in time not gonna be given the extra rewards.
    The new rewards are already in game but I just dont see how those are really that valuable
    Did you complete/explore act 1-4 after 13 december? just checking
    No I explored act 4 about one and a half year ago
  • Dark_King888Dark_King888 Posts: 227
    Voltolos said:

The only offer I know is the one for 48$

Exactly. I would advise you kindly read the whole thing, research a bit before you spam comment in all the discussions. You are doing it in the other thread too.
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Ebbtide said:

Haji_Saab said:

Hey All,

I understand the concern here, and it was a long conversation I had with team in regards to this. Unfortunately, what it came down to was that it was not possible to award all of these items reliably to Summoners that had beaten the content more than 3 months ago.

We did this once in the past when we updated Act 3 and 4 rewards, and it was not reliable, with some Players not getting their rewards, and others getting them twice.

We made these changes to rewards to help newer players adjust and move forward quicker. In the time that has passed since most Summoners have conquered this Content, they have gotten many more resources of this caliber. This is to help those that are just starting catch up.

We already have the title for Act 1-4. Should be easy to identify?

That was my suggestion, but those are just for Completion. They don't identify Exploration, which is where most of the reward changes went.
    Isn't an obvious solution to make a new title for exploration, then apply the rewards? That would take less than a day to do, then easily make it searchable as to who has it, and who doesn't. Preemptively apply it to further Acts, 5 and 6, to avoid this in the future as well.

Problem solved.
    Lol beat me by 2 Minutes
    I did just research the deal but I only found the one I was talking about. Also I still dont pay anything for UC eq exploration
    Voltolos said:

The Act 4 rewards were barely increased. I'm not even sure what is new and what isnt

Mate, again, on this thread too, please try to read the whole thing and research it. You are probably in love with the game, or unaware of the issue, doesnt mean others cant complain
    Voltolos said:

I did just research the deal but I only found the one I was talking about. Also I still dont pay anything for UC eq exploration

Watch some youtube videos. Prof Hoff, Seatin. You have not received that offer, obviously
    Ok, the extra rewards may not have been significant, but its the principle of fairness. Any improvements they make to rewards, they gotta make sure that everyone is fairly compensated.

Voltolos said:

The Act 4 rewards were barely increased. I'm not even sure what is new and what isnt

Mate, again, on this thread too, please try to read the whole thing and research it. You are probably in love with the game, or unaware of the issue, doesnt mean others cant complain
    I was trying to find out why exactly people were complaining but I didnt get any useful responses

Yes it's fair. They need more help to grow now than we did when we went through it. The game has changed a great deal. What difference does it make to us if people got a few more PHCs? Let them have all the help they can get. They will need it to catch up.

Oh God, I heard about you. Seatin said you are @Kabam Miike 's troll account.

Hahaha

• _tokio__tokio_ Posts: 79
    Nice move to left out vets...NOT
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    edited March 2019
    How about instead of doing nothing but complaining, we all work together as the Giant Passionate About This Game Community we are and come up with some ways to deal with this so no one gets screwed over? With the amount of people here it shouldn't be hard to come up with a solution...
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,192 ★★★★★

Ok, the extra rewards may not have been significant, but its the principle of fairness. Any improvements they make to rewards, they gotta make sure that everyone is fairly compensated.

If we're talking principle of fairness, they deserve more because it was an entirely different game when we did it.

Haji_Saab said:

Hey All,

I understand the concern here, and it was a long conversation I had with team in regards to this. Unfortunately, what it came down to was that it was not possible to award all of these items reliably to Summoners that had beaten the content more than 3 months ago.

We did this once in the past when we updated Act 3 and 4 rewards, and it was not reliable, with some Players not getting their rewards, and others getting them twice.

We made these changes to rewards to help newer players adjust and move forward quicker. In the time that has passed since most Summoners have conquered this Content, they have gotten many more resources of this caliber. This is to help those that are just starting catch up.

We already have the title for Act 1-4. Should be easy to identify?

That was my suggestion, but those are just for Completion. They don't identify Exploration, which is where most of the reward changes went.
    Or hey you added a Title for Fully Exploring Act 5, Elder's Bane, why not just do that for every other Act? It would just be the Title, like Elder's Bane, and not a Whole New Summoner Rank like Conqueror or Uncollected. That would identify who has and hasn't Fully Explored what Act, while also showing who has and hasn't Completed what Act.
    What makes you think that a new title wouldnt cause the exact same problem?
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    Act 1-4 rewards got changed?
  • Just talked to the team: The major reward changes (across all of the Acts for Mastery and Completion) are:

10x PHC
    2x T4B
    5x T1A
    1x T4C

As well as a few other rewards such as a 3-Star Awakening Gem Crystal, some low level catalysts ISO, some Gold, and a couple revives.

Thank you. Good to know.
  • NickBates10NickBates10 Posts: 59
    edited March 2019
    Surely it's not that hard for you to know who has 100% act 4
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,192 ★★★★★
    I speak for myself. Not Miike.
  • RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,440 ★★★★
    yeah right ^^^^
  • CrkwestCrkwest Posts: 384 ★★★
    Why can't we just be treated equally one to another instead of the whales getting better stuff and the newer accounts getting better stuff? An easy solution has been advised, take the advise and do it💁
  • Schneider_92Schneider_92 Posts: 24
    I can't help but continue to feel disappointed in the development of mcoc it's as though the only goal is to make as much money as possible of fan base and disregard loyalty to the game I feel really disappointed lately and these recent changes could be making an end to my continues loyalty to playing mcoc I'm honestly really disappointed in these recent changes specially when team members say making things easier available to players but add silly nodes then block off any possible counters by restricting champions to start rating not giving buffed rewards to all those who had dedicated time to completing story previously just because it's to much hassle or whatever real reason it's just disappointing I don't comment much but I feel really disappointed so enraged I don't even care about grammar you'll get the picture anyway overall disappointed
    edited March 2019
    Somehow, I trust Seatin.
    edited March 2019
    Crkwest said:

Why can't we just be treated equally one to another instead of the whales getting better stuff and the newer accounts getting better stuff? An easy solution has been advised, take the advise and do it💁

An easy solution? do you mean adding even more rewards by adding a title because that would somehow be useful?
    edited March 2019

Somehow, I trust Seatin.

Where exactly did he get this info though?

Yes it's fair. They need more help to grow now than we did when we went through it. The game has changed a great deal. What difference does it make to us if people got a few more PHCs? Let them have all the help they can get. They will need it to catch up.

Your missing the point bro, its not that we want the newer players to not have the rewards, its that we want everyone, including those who completed/explored the acts way before december 13, to get the same rewards as its only fair. It can't be that hard to check how much of act 1-4 an individual has explored/completed.
  • pd187pd187 Posts: 26
    I'm just trying to figure out how, with all the data that gets logged about us, there is not some field logging exploration date. Obviously, there is one for completion because of the titles and there is one for exploration to get the rewards originally but you all log nearly everything else except the date? There could even be a "freeze" for handing out the different rewards to dig through all the backlog of data to ensure you get it done for anyone prior to the cut off. Just ridiculous.
This discussion has been closed.