**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Increased act 1-4 rewards [Merged Threads]

Comments

• Noob2435Noob2435 Posts: 627 ★★★
    Voltolos said:

Crkwest said:

Why can't we just be treated equally one to another instead of the whales getting better stuff and the newer accounts getting better stuff? An easy solution has been advised, take the advise and do it💁

An easy solution? do you mean adding even more rewards by adding a title because that would somehow be useful?
    Maybe reading isn't your strongest subject, but adding a title to exploration would allow them to send the right awards to everyone that has already done it. Without a title for exploration they won't be able to tell who fully explored it.
  • VoltolosVoltolos Posts: 1,120 ★★★

Yes it's fair. They need more help to grow now than we did when we went through it. The game has changed a great deal. What difference does it make to us if people got a few more PHCs? Let them have all the help they can get. They will need it to catch up.

Your missing the point bro, its not that we want the newer players to not have the rewards, its that we want everyone, including those who completed/explored the acts way before december 13, to get the same rewards as its only fair. It can't be that hard to check how much of act 1-4 an individual has explored/completed.
    I probably wouldnt be hard for one individual. We're talking about way over 1000 players here
  • Schneider_92Schneider_92 Posts: 24
    And @Kabam Miike your forgetting the extra rewards like 3-4* champs extra 4* crystal added alphas there's more than you listed to be fair
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    I am NOT a Troll Account. They don't do that. I don't care who implied that. It's a load of ####.
    The topic is the increased Rewards. and it doesn't matter a bit. So what if someone will get something we missed? Game is alot harder to play now, and it's going to be harder to catch up. Who cares? I have my eyes on my own plate, not what everyone else gets.
  • VoltolosVoltolos Posts: 1,120 ★★★
    Noob2435 said:

Voltolos said:

Crkwest said:

Why can't we just be treated equally one to another instead of the whales getting better stuff and the newer accounts getting better stuff? An easy solution has been advised, take the advise and do it💁

An easy solution? do you mean adding even more rewards by adding a title because that would somehow be useful?
    Maybe reading isn't your strongest subject, but adding a title to exploration would allow them to send the right awards to everyone that has already done it. Without a title for exploration they won't be able to tell who fully explored it.
    Dude the proble is literally tha tthey cant figure out who explored the act. Adding a title woudnt solve that problem
  • dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★
    kmbell81 said:

I realize the rewards don’t really mean much to veteran players but this is yet another insulting slap in the face to the games most loyal players.

hey, I've been playing the game since before masteries came out ... but as a casual player, I have 0 6* shards yet ..

I'll take any rewards I can ... I have no idea why they won't grant rewards to use who completely a long time ..

(which, by the way ... was harder to complete long ago, than it is today ... much easier for newer accounts to acquire good champs and 4*+ ... *shrug* )

continuing silly move my Kabam ... *sigh*
  • FabiusBRFabiusBR Posts: 275 ★★★
    Kabam can make all the excuses they want, but no excuse will change the fact that this is another huge demotivator for the bulk of the player base. If Kabam thinks that the future of the game is players who completed Act 4 in the last few months, good luck with that, because they are alienating their most loyal and longstanding customers in order to cater to the newcomers.

It seems like every day brings another reason not to invest much more in this game.
  • Noob2435Noob2435 Posts: 627 ★★★
    Voltolos said:

Noob2435 said:

Voltolos said:

Crkwest said:

Dude the proble is literally tha tthey cant figure out who explored the act. Adding a title woudnt solve that problem
    ....... Adding a title to exploration would mean that everyone that had the title explored it. I don't see what you're missing, add a title for exploration then send rewards to everyone with the title.
  • Dark_King888Dark_King888 Posts: 227
    Voltolos said:

Yes it's fair. They need more help to grow now than we did when we went through it. The game has changed a great deal. What difference does it make to us if people got a few more PHCs? Let them have all the help they can get. They will need it to catch up.

Your missing the point bro, its not that we want the newer players to not have the rewards, its that we want everyone, including those who completed/explored the acts way before december 13, to get the same rewards as its only fair. It can't be that hard to check how much of act 1-4 an individual has explored/completed.
    I probably wouldnt be hard for one individual. We're talking about way over 1000 players here
    You have no sense of fairness. Like Kabam. Its not about the stupid 10 phcs and 5 t2as. Its about the unethical approach. We wanted to but couldnt doesnt count
  • And @Kabam Miike your forgetting the extra rewards like 3-4* champs extra 4* crystal added alphas there's more than you listed to be fair

There have been 1000x 3-Star Shards and 1000x 4-Star Shards added, but no entire extra Crystal.
  • RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,440 ★★★★

Just talked to the team: The major reward changes (across all of the Acts for Mastery and Completion) are:

10x PHC
    2x T4B
    5x T1A
    1x T4C

So I used 3* to do act 3&4 And i get nothing and those who did it With a 5* from the 2* arena get T4b and t4c?
    I Honestly don't think there's any other app that deserves the one star rate on the store more than you guys
    What? You can easily get them in a week or two just from grinding.

I am NOT a Troll Account. They don't do that. I don't care who implied that. It's a load of ####.
    The topic is the increased Rewards. and it doesn't matter a bit. So what if someone will get something we missed? Game is alot harder to play now, and it's going to be harder to catch up. Who cares? I have my eyes on my own plate, not what everyone else gets.

Mate, when your name makes it to the videos of 2 of the biggest youtubers of the community, I am bound to agree.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    If you're just going to be argumentative and try to instigate something on a personal level, then I'm not going to bother with you.
  • Urkel2Urkel2 Posts: 371 ★★
    I got a message in my inbox saying that those who completed it after december 13th will be compensated but i cant see it in my achievements page it only shows act 2..i completed it during the 2 energy per tile event right before they made 2 energy permanent..secondly is it fair to all the other players who completed it before then that they wont be compensated? Most of them did it at 3 energy per tile. I spent 3 energy per tile on most of it myself..i just dont think its right to only compensate those few instead of all who completed it
  • The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
    What were the rewards that were added? I haven't checked yet.
  • Schneider_92Schneider_92 Posts: 24

I dont even want to listen to a known troll account, I dont know what you are doing on this thread anyways. I believe largely the community and they say you are a troll. Sorry, take it up elsewhere.
  • Doomsfist79Doomsfist79 Posts: 922 ★★★

So if you preform the exact same job duties as a co worker.. you are ok with them getting paid more?
  • theunluckynoobtheunluckynoob Posts: 42
    edited March 2019
    Rasilover said:

Just talked to the team: The major reward changes (across all of the Acts for Mastery and Completion) are:

10x PHC
    2x T4B
    5x T1A
    1x T4C

So I used 3* to do act 3&4 And i get nothing and those who did it With a 5* from the 2* arena get T4b and t4c?
    I Honestly don't think there's any other app that deserves the one star rate on the store more than you guys
    What? You can easily get them in a week or two just from grinding.
    Yes now you can get it in a week, not 3 years ago, back then I just wanted to do the story mode, I used 3* meme tier champions to complete and explore act 3 and had to use 3* Colossus In the first chapter of act 4 for double immunity
  • TheVyrusTheVyrus Posts: 418 ★★★
    Everyone is so surprised by this. Rich get richer, poor get hand outs to be richer, middle class get nothing.

Sounds like the standard way of the world, not going to be any different here.
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★

Ok, the extra rewards may not have been significant, but its the principle of fairness. Any improvements they make to rewards, they gotta make sure that everyone is fairly compensated.

If we're talking principle of fairness, they deserve more because it was an entirely different game when we did it.
    Who is this "they" you are referring to? The newer players?
    edited March 2019
    AgentMZ said:

Yeh, rumour is that @GroundedWisdom lives in Vancouver and is miike or is an associate to him, some also say if he hadn’t had spent all the time on forums his account would’ve been more stacked than Brian Grant it he is F2P

I also heard he is trying hard to get into the MCOC content creator program gated community that Brian Grant was referring too
This discussion has been closed.