**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Recent Ghost phasing intercept bug?

Comments

• UppercutUppercut Posts: 158
    mike867 said:

Uppercut said:

Just tested in duels and uncollected. Seems to be working again. OMG

Working as in fine right?
    Yes, no parry or dexterity after 2 or 3 misses. I think they fixed it during the maintenance
  • mike867 said:

So what do u guys think , did they fix the AI? OR is it still same? @Tiger360 @Sanctuary555 @Luispineda

Hmm. Seems like it’s already been fixed based on my initial testing. Still needs to test in AW though, but I shall sacrifice myself to test haha. Just hope my alliance don’t get angry with me if it’s not fixed in aw 🙈. If it’s really fixed, I’m really glad that kabam did pay attention to all our concerns on this and react accordingly. Kudos to the kabam team!
  • mike867 said:

Uppercut said:

Just tested in duels and uncollected. Seems to be working again. OMG

Working as in fine right?

It’s working as intended. Finally. Haha
  • Looks like it’s been fixed; I’ll have to do some more testing but I’m about 90% sure we’re good!!

Thanks for the very quick turnaround Kabam, I fully expected this to take until next month’s EQ to fix.

Thanks @PandamanPete for giving inputs to support this thread. It really helps in getting kabam to work faster in this case. Cheers
  • ZebartinZebartin Posts: 32
    now that Ghost is acting fine... I need a 5* Wasp and a 5* Hood for Act 6 now...
  • mike867 said:

So what do u guys think , did they fix the AI? OR is it still same? @Tiger360 @Sanctuary555 @Luispineda

Also, a big big thanks to @mike867 for being so active in this thread and providing so many videos (I still dunno how to post videos in forum, haha) for evidence of this bug and thanks to the whole community who contributed to this thread. Thanks to you guys that our voices are heard! 👍
  • DoctorJDoctorJ Posts: 842 ★★★
    Im most curious to see if there is an acknowledgement of an issue.
  • KostKost Posts: 4
    We should say thank you @Sanctuary555 to bring this topic to the forum! This issue hurt so many players during the past days, but seems to be fixed!
  • DrAwkwardPhDDrAwkwardPhD Posts: 234 ★★
    Bravo to the Kabam Team for doing the right thing. I have been a player for over 3 years now, and while I have had some complaints, it was never anything where I really felt I got ripped off completely.
  • Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    Has Kabam made a statement about the fix that seems to be in place?
  • Kost said:

We should say thank you @Sanctuary555 to bring this topic to the forum! This issue hurt so many players during the past days, but seems to be fixed!

No, I think the thanks should be given to all the community here who supported this thread. Without all of you guys this thread and the problem will never had a chance to be acknowledged by kabam. Thanks to all! 🙏
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    Working just fine now :)
  • Stagedear85Stagedear85 Posts: 774 ★★★
    :) seems to be working now thank you community for coming together on this topic.
  • OrcDovahkiinOrcDovahkiin Posts: 323
    Thanks @Sanctuary555 for starting this topic and thanks for the community and their input, ghost is back baby!
  • eGurumieGurumi Posts: 6
    Thanks Kabam and the community for working together on resolving this issue. =)
  • DoctorJDoctorJ Posts: 842 ★★★

Hi all,

Apologies for the delayed response. This issue was resolved last night during maintenance. Thanks for your patience as we investigated the situation.

Appreciate the speedy fix and acknowledgement of the issue.
  • THX135THX135 Posts: 83
    Im still getting parried or the opponent is able to dex after 1st and 2nd miss.

This is happening in war and aq on map7. Especially against Korg when I counter with light hits
  • ILovePoniesILovePonies Posts: 158
    @Kabam Lyra

Hi all,

Apologies for the delayed response. This issue was resolved last night during maintenance. Thanks for your patience as we investigated the situation.

False information by the looks of it, need to look further into this. Literally just been parried by 565 medusa on node 29 with ghost. Happened twice, have 1 recorded, phase 2 hits then retaliate parry dead. Had to use items and still couldnt do nothing.
  • RektorRektor Posts: 678 ★★★

@Kabam Lyra

Hi all,

False information by the looks of it, need to look further into this. Literally just been parried by 565 medusa on node 29 with ghost. Happened twice, have 1 recorded, phase 2 hits then retaliate parry dead. Had to use items and still couldnt do nothing.
    Happened to someone I know this war too
    It's still happening? I did notice sparky in AW play defensive
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Ye it’s back
    Shin0323 said:

To all Ghost players out there

Recently I’ve been facing issues with my ghost being parried while I’m intercepting (usually after opponent’s one or two hits) during phasing. Didn’t counter this issue as often (or almost zero) but recently it’s been happening like almost every once in two fights in aw.

I decided to post a thread here after checking with my alliance mates and friends who are playing ghost and found out that they are also facing the same issue.

Thus, I want to reach out to all the ghost players in MCOC to see if everyone is also facing the same issue recently.

If yes, then maybe kabam can explain how we ghost players gonna overcome this. I personally don’t think it’s a mistake (we all will make certain mistakes and I’m fine if it’s a mistake) as I can’t think of any possible moves or precautions I can make to overcome this. I think it’s important that kabam addresses this issue as it has been causing unnecessary DKs in aw (as you all know certain nodes are able to punish you with DK with just one mistake)

I’ve videos showing this issue to prove my case but I’m not sure how to post here.

Regards

Finally.! This things happened to me too.. damn it.!
    Its happening again?
  • Kenny292Kenny292 Posts: 536 ★★
    Personally, I haven’t been having any issues with attacking after a double miss since they fixed it and I was just now using her in 6.1. Had it happen once in AQ several days ago, but I admittedly hesitated a split second longer than normal, so that’s on me.
  • MostWantedMostWanted Posts: 351 ★★
    Tiger360 said:

Shin0323 said:

To all Ghost players out there

Recently I’ve been facing issues with my ghost being parried while I’m intercepting (usually after opponent’s one or two hits) during phasing. Didn’t counter this issue as often (or almost zero) but recently it’s been happening like almost every once in two fights in aw.

I decided to post a thread here after checking with my alliance mates and friends who are playing ghost and found out that they are also facing the same issue.

Thus, I want to reach out to all the ghost players in MCOC to see if everyone is also facing the same issue recently.

If yes, then maybe kabam can explain how we ghost players gonna overcome this. I personally don’t think it’s a mistake (we all will make certain mistakes and I’m fine if it’s a mistake) as I can’t think of any possible moves or precautions I can make to overcome this. I think it’s important that kabam addresses this issue as it has been causing unnecessary DKs in aw (as you all know certain nodes are able to punish you with DK with just one mistake)

I’ve videos showing this issue to prove my case but I’m not sure how to post here.

Regards

Finally.! This things happened to me too.. damn it.!
    Its happening again?
    Sometimes Yes, it still happens to me... If you are not super fast after opponent Misses with a light attack, he still can evade or block you
  • Dear all, I was really really reluctant to revive this thread as I don’t wanna be seen as whining. Although after the ghost bugs been fixed, about 95% of the previous issues returned to normal. Some of the issues such as AI dex-ing after two hits etc are still happening but maybe in about 1%-5% of the fights. But my ghost just got intercepted by a special during AW while she was about to retaliate during her phase after two missed hits.

Although it’s offseason now, I don’t wanna wait till season starts then I will encounter this problem. Just wanna check with other ghost players if they encountered the same issues, although the frequency has dropped to almost less than 5% of the time. I’m totally ok with AI upgrading to increase difficulty but for AI to intercept using special during ghost retaliation is something that I find it hard to accept, even if it happens only 1% of the time.

Cheers