**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

5* Science Rank Up to R4

10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
I recently got the class cats to take a 5* science champ to R4. I'm looking for Act 6 contributions and (secondarily) a solid AW defender.

5* Science Rank Up to R4 15 votes

Quake (Sig 53)
53%
BirdReynoldsB_Dizzle_01Saket_123Elbow_FlabdesignsodaGUARD1ANFreeToPlay_21Puffheart 8 votes
Spider Gwen (Unawakened)
6%
Fhfjghhggggjfhfjg 1 vote
She-Hulk (Sig 40)
6%
TJ107 1 vote
Luke Cage (Sig 70)
33%
LEBJRAjisdopeCharlie_Sceneshadow_lurker225tarscream 5 votes
Ant-Man (Sig 107)
0%
Wasp (Unawakened)
0%

Comments

• Sai_7Sai_7 Posts: 246
    Wait for Cap IW or Void ! Best bet so far is Quake if yu are a Quake pro , LC is super useful as well.
  • 10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    @Sai_7 yes, I thought of that option as well. I tend to not go in for the "wait for that one dream champ" but for those two, I might consider it. I have both as maxed 4*s and use them frequently, but have had no luck drawing them as 5*s. And with Act 6...c'est la vie...
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Spider Gwen (Unawakened)
    Anything but antman
  • BirdReynoldsBirdReynolds Posts: 527 ★★★
    Quake (Sig 53)
    I’ve heard quake is very useful so far in act 6. I’d have voted for LC, but you said also for defense consideration, and he has ~0 defensive value.
  • FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    Quake (Sig 53)
    If you know how to play quake well, then she can be hands down the best champion in the game. But if you haven't mastered her, Luke Cage might be a better option