**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Act 6 Chapter 1 - Strategies and Tips

Hey All,

This thread is to discuss tips and tricks for Act 6 Chapter 1, and to help find solutions to any challenge that you might come up against! If you'd like to discuss the Structure or Requirements of Act 6, please keep that in this thread.

Any posts that are not about strategies or tips will be removed.

Comments

• LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,636 ★★★★★
    I went the Mordo path. Used Blade for that fight. Held block at the start of the fight to bait the heavy. He was happy to throw his Sp1 so it was an easy fight. Once he was in the corner I baited the heavy or threw a heavy if he went defensive. He never even got to 2 bars.
  • SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,365 ★★★★★
    Nebula & Medusa are MVP counters to 6.1.2 Sentinel and Ultron at the end since they shut them down.
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    be sure to check out the paths with the t2a
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,218 ★★★★★
    mum_m2 said:

be sure to check out the paths with the t2a

Are the T2A on random paths or always spawn on the same paths?
  • Ctleath_013Ctleath_013 Posts: 416 ★★
    https://youtu.be/56dQlf0zU90

This is a link to Lagacy’s video, I found it pretty helpful.
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    Be careful in 4.3 the map is not as it seems. Pay attention to the direction not the lay out
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Can anyone share approximate health of defenders on path and health of bosses? Ballpark is good enough.
  • axelelf_1axelelf_1 Posts: 775 ★★★
    How effective has blade been? Just wondering if content is being geared to counter him.
  • ExHavokExHavok Posts: 516 ★★★
    Quake is a beast for Act 6 , hope u guys have her R4 or R5 . She can destroy even crossbones..
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Drooped2 said:

140k fights most paths I've seen
    300k ish bosses (I'm in 6.1.4) currently

Thank you for this.
  • Kenny292Kenny292 Posts: 536 ★★
    Ghost(no synergies) worked great for me against the No Retreat node. The degen timer is 1.2 seconds while her phase lasts 2 seconds, so attacks you might want to manually evade with most champs would miss until you can dash back again anyways
  • DarthHaasDarthHaas Posts: 385 ★★
    Just finished and crossbones was deff one of the harder fights for me. No good counter but my 4/55 sentinel got it done with 3 40% revives. So it is possible just long fights and seemed he would shrug off the heal block every time I needed it... but just keep cracking at it
  • DarthHaasDarthHaas Posts: 385 ★★
    Also 6.1.3 sparky was a beast for the long distance relationship node works great for building poise

And 6.1.4 close encounters node I loved capiw. Parry and wait until last second to heavy for that extra healing
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,456 ★★★★★
    Megavok said:

Quake is a beast for Act 6 , hope u guys have her R4 or R5 . She can destroy even crossbones..

How does Quake do on the 50% evade MK?

Dr. Zola
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,636 ★★★★★
    Megavok said:

I finally pulled her recently but I don't know how to Quake yet lol. I'll rank her and learn eventually.
  • Goken2345Goken2345 Posts: 621 ★★
    oh that crossbones fight was SUPER rough
  • EyehateDogEyehateDog Posts: 5
    Just completed this. Did it fairly easily with my roster.
    Chapter 1 - Used ghost (Rank 4) throughout for no retreat node, ghost and spark (rank 5) for boss kill.
    Chapter 2 - I didn’t have medusa or nebula as 5* or 6*, took cosmic lane, used magik for each cosmic fight, Ghost for that biohazard sentinel and spark and Unitsman for boss. Needed 4 revives here.
    Chapter 3 - took central lane, fairly easy with spark and ghost, iceman for korg and boss was easy with gwenpool (rank 5). Just stay away from the champs when they stack fatigue on you.
    Chapter 4 - easiest chapter in quest. The global node is fun, just gottta stay close and hold block to heal up, ghost soloed everything here.
    Chapter 5 - Crossbones was annoying, but I have a rank 5 iceman and he wasn’t too bad with iceman and a couple of boosts. Just gotta keep track of bane timer though. A few good players have struggled against him but he is fairly easy with right champs. I’m guessing Nebula, Emma frost or maybe Ghost would work here. I didn’t have a great time with my ghost. Used 2 revives here.
    Chapter 6 - Don’t use the same specials twice. I took the all or nothing lane. Spark and his taints made it a cakewalk. His special 1 power drain also is very useful. Used gwenpool for electro and Ghost for final boss. It was a longish fight with ghost with constant power drains but very easily doable.
    Didn’t form any 5* or 6* yet, did open a cavalier crystal, got a 3* crossbones😂😂