**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Increased act 1-4 rewards [Merged Threads]

1234568»

Comments

• CrkwestCrkwest Posts: 384 ★★★
    edited March 2019
    @Kabam Miike if we send a screenshot as proof to support can we get the rewards?
    Seems fair
  • DomizthebestDomizthebest Posts: 87
    Tbh i dont agree with everything @GroundedWisdom says but just leave him alone
    Your personally attacking him and its sad really- do something better with your life than bully people. You think his opinions bad fair enough( i agree) but i dont go and harass him i see that side of the argument
  • Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,503 ★★★★★

DukeZman said:

DukeZman said:

Hey all, got more Information on the intent here:

The rewards are being updated to the current level of progression of the game. At the time that many people here completed this content, the rewards they contained were very valuable for the Champions and Roster that you could get at the time. 4-Stars were rare, and for some of you, 5-Stars didn't even exist yet.

This is no longer the case, and the rewards that they contained no longer help Summoners progress in the way that it did when we completed them. Many of us got our first 4-Star Champion from mastering Act 3. With the addition of lots of new content, this is not the case for many new Summoners, and the rewards they gain from this content need to help them progress their current roster.

While we wish it was possible for us to give these rewards to all players that have passed this progression point long ago, it is not possible. We wanted to give a short buffer for those that just completed this content, as they would have been most affected. We stretched this out as far as we could in a range where we still felt safe.

We do understand the frustration for those outside this window, but hope you now understand the reasoning behind these changes.

So If i shoot a video of my Story Quest showing that I've completed 1-4 100% and then send in a ticket, what are my chances of being sent the package?
    Probably not good, Support doesn't likely have the ability, and the retroactive 3-month window will probably be done manually.
    It seems like the limiting factor as to why older players don't get the stuff is they can't reliably prove it's been done or not. So you'd think that giving proof would then remove that gate... But maybe i'm expecting too much here.
    I just mean in terms of what Support is typically capable and authorized to do, this doesn't seem that it will be under their radar.
    Whats their typical process and what are they authorized to do?
  • John757John757 Posts: 1,085 ★★★

Zuko_ILC said:

Why not just not increase rewards then so everyone gets the same ones......Just my idea

That wouldn't work. If you've already finished the Content, you can't do it again.
    The implication here is that the game knows what each player has done, so how is there such a gulf between what the game can do naturally and what the game team can figure out?
    Exactly! They are basically saying “ if you’ve completed it 100% you can’t do it again but we aren’t able to tell if you’ve done it 100%” 😑
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    Zuko_ILC said:

DukeZman said:

DukeZman said:

Hey all, got more Information on the intent here:

The rewards are being updated to the current level of progression of the game. At the time that many people here completed this content, the rewards they contained were very valuable for the Champions and Roster that you could get at the time. 4-Stars were rare, and for some of you, 5-Stars didn't even exist yet.

This is no longer the case, and the rewards that they contained no longer help Summoners progress in the way that it did when we completed them. Many of us got our first 4-Star Champion from mastering Act 3. With the addition of lots of new content, this is not the case for many new Summoners, and the rewards they gain from this content need to help them progress their current roster.

While we wish it was possible for us to give these rewards to all players that have passed this progression point long ago, it is not possible. We wanted to give a short buffer for those that just completed this content, as they would have been most affected. We stretched this out as far as we could in a range where we still felt safe.

We do understand the frustration for those outside this window, but hope you now understand the reasoning behind these changes.

So If i shoot a video of my Story Quest showing that I've completed 1-4 100% and then send in a ticket, what are my chances of being sent the package?
    Probably not good, Support doesn't likely have the ability, and the retroactive 3-month window will probably be done manually.
    It seems like the limiting factor as to why older players don't get the stuff is they can't reliably prove it's been done or not. So you'd think that giving proof would then remove that gate... But maybe i'm expecting too much here.
    I just mean in terms of what Support is typically capable and authorized to do, this doesn't seem that it will be under their radar.
    Whats their typical process and what are they authorized to do?
    Specifically, I don't know. I don't really have a list, as I've never worked for them. I do know that the amount they can do is limited based on my own experience with them, and the experiences others have had with them. This seems like a special case that will be handled on the Dev side.
    Oh, you mean my Profile? People have been using that to troll me since I started. I don't even pay attention anymore. It's just a number on my Profile. It's intended for bringing things to the attention of Moderation when they are agaisnt the rules. That's it. This isn't Reddit. They're not Down Votes. Doesn't faze me a bit.
    I appreciate you sticking up for me buddy. It's ok. Just let them go. I don't want you to get in trouble over it. Not worth the stress. Thank you though. :)
    Its fine , everyone has their own opinions. They used this to pick on you and its out of kabams hands the way they are bullying you. Instead of civilly debating they do this its horrible.
  • HC_BossHC_Boss Posts: 34

Just talked to the team: The major reward changes (across all of the Acts for Mastery and Completion) are:

10x PHC
    2x T4B
    5x T1A
    1x T4C

As well as a few other rewards such as a 3-Star Awakening Gem Crystal, some low level catalysts ISO, some Gold, and a couple revives.

Hey I’d happily take those revives specially with act 6 release still not fair to drop these rewards but not offer to everyone who has done it it’s not our fault people are just starting out so us getting punished for it by them getting more rewards for the stuff we already done is ridiculous and kick in the face kabam are screwing us left right and centre this past week are you guys ever going to listen to player base or just tip toe round us and watch us all leave one by one like this says it’s not much rewards so why he stingy about them
  • BlackGoatBlackGoat Posts: 11
    I'm suprised no one mentioned that they recently added that new "Cavalier % Completed" tracker at the top of your story content. Granted, that only tracks specific quests for titles, but if they have recently added a mechanism like that, I don;t see why it would be difficult for them to expand on that mechanism to include all story content.
    I believe working on something like this would help calm some people down. Even if the rewards were given out a few months from now, to allow for testing (make sure no one gets double or misses out).
    I feel this would be a useful mechanism for you to put some time in to now, because you know that you will be updating other content and rewards in the future, and you can expect this backlash again.
    Personally, I don't care about the rewards. You can get better with a few hours time in arena.
This discussion has been closed.